- I used it when I was 11 weeks pregnant and it showed that I was having a baby boy and now I am 20 weeks pregnant and the ultrasound showed that I am for sure having a baby boy ........... yaaaaay
- Being the mother of two wonderful boys I was really hoping this time I would get my princess!! From the beginning of my pregnancy I had a feeling I was having another precious boy though :) at just 11 weeks pregnant my husband brought home the Intelligender test for me...it was very simple to use...it's like magic how it can work!! To be honest I was very skeptical of it being right but it was all in fun either way...BUT IT WAS RIGHT!! And at my 16 week u/s it was confirmed we are having another BOY!! We are going to try one more time to get our baby girl and once I get to the 10 week point I plan on using the Intelligender again!! Awesome product!!
- I am 13 Weeks and 1 day Prego! I had an ultrasound at 12 weeks and 3days and the tech said her best guess it was a boy. I decided I wanted to get this test to confirm because although I want another little boy my family insists its a girl. (they know best!
lol) So This morning at 13wks 1day I took Intelligender and it confirmed right away that its a boy!!! AWSOME!! Thank you so much!
- So at 15 weeks I was googling ways to tell if I was having a boy or girl and came
upon this website, I started reading testimonials an about 70 out of 100 said it worked for them so I bought the test an followed the directions to a T an it said I was having a little 'boy' an sure enough at my 19 weeks ultrasound they said I'm expecting a little 'boy' an I couldn't be any happier!!
- I bought this kit with my first pregnancy, and it said girl... I now have a healthy 2 year old princess! This time it says boy, which confirms my intuition! I will know for sure in about 2 weeks, but I'm confident that intelligender really works!
- Hello, just had my ultrasound done and discovered I'm having a BOY! Intelligender was correct again. Has been correct with both my children! Thanks! :)
- I took the test at 11 weeks... and it very clearly said BOY. We went for our anatomy u/s yesterday and it was confirmed that we are having a BOY!!!!!
- We took the test at 10 weeks 3 days and it was clear right away that it was a BOY!!!!! At my 20 week ultrasound the test was RIGHT we are having another healthy baby boy no doubt about it. I would recommend this test to a friend but just let them know that it is just for fun
don't go painting the room based on the test wait till an ultrasound to confirm it just in case.
- We used the Intelligender gender prediction test when I was 17 weeks pregnant and it said I was having a boy. When we went to my 18 week ultrasound it confirmed we are
in fact having a boy!! We will be using this test in all our future pregnancys!
- I took the test when I was 15 weeks and it said I was having a boy and the sonogram confirmed that I was having a boy.
- I took the test at 10 weeks and it indicated I was having a boy. Just had my NT scan today at 13 weeks and it's confirmed...BOY!
- I tried this test after seeing it on a magazine. I had 3 boys and was so impatient in wanting to know what I was
going to have next.. I did the test and immediately it turned green... Lol! Another boy... It was confirmed on my ultrasound. I now have 4 boys and am 6 weeks pregnant.. I can't wait till 10 weeks to get it again.
- It really works !!! When I went to have my u/s intelligender was right. At first I didn't believe it but I bought one for my brother girl friends and her stated accurate also. It's a boy for both.
- Ashley J
- I have 3 girls 1 boy when I found out I was pregnant I was hoping for another boy . I took the intelligender test when I was about 9-10 weeks I taken it at 5:22am within 5 min it indicated smoky green which means boy. I was so so excited !! friends and family swore it does not work it’s a waste of money!! I just had my ultra sound and it’s definitely a boy IntelliGender worked for me I’m a believer… I will recommend to anyone.
- I wanted a girl while, my husband, children, friends and family swore it was a boy! So we bought the intelligender test at 10 weeks I took the test and it said boy! I found out at a March 9th 2012 ultra sound and a March 19th 2012 ultra sound this test was
absolutely correct my SON Branson will be here on or around July 31st 2012! Thanks intelligender!
- I took this test out of curiosity at 16 weeks and it showed a Boy!! I haven't told anyone about the result since I wasn't sure if it would be correct. I got my ultrasound done yesterday at 19 weeks and to my surprise "it was a boy" . I will be referring this test to all my pregnant friends for sure.
- I was very curious to know the sex of my baby because I have 3 girls oldest is 6 years old and I have identical twins they are 5 years old so this is my 3rd pregnancy and I really wanted a boy and I tried intelligender and my surprise its a boy I already went to the doctor and he confirmed its a boy so it really worked for me. Thank you.
- I am very happy to say that IntelliGender did NOT work for us. However, it appears to have been operator error. Although I am generally Type A and a direction-follower I did not follow the directions very well and I am pretty sure that was the problem. I took my first test at exactly 10 weeks and it gave me a clear BOY result. Immediately AFTER doing the test I re-read the instructions and realized that I had had unprotected intercourse within the previous 48 hours AND I was on antibiotics. I took a second test at 11 weeks, two or three days after I had finished my antibiotics (no intercourse this time), and I again got a BOY result, although it was somewhat less pronounced (sort of clear orange at the very bottom and murky green in the top 3/4). I was a little heart-broken because I had been dreaming of a daughter after having two sweet and adorable sons. At my 12 week ultrasound the technician told us her best guess was that we were having a girl, so I was very surprised but also knew that it might be too early to tell. Yesterday was my 20 week ultrasound and we are definitely having a GIRL! I read most of the testimonials on this site and discovered than whenever the predictor was wrong it seemed to always predict a boy when it was actually a girl, so my advice to any of you hoping for a girl is to not lose hope! You may fall into that 10% for which IntelliGender doesn't work! Also, follow the instructions verbatim - don't do the test after intercourse or on antibiotics!!!
- Definitely accurate for us! We went to my regular 14 week appointment and had the Dr. write down what he thought the gender of the baby was. When we opened the piece of paper, it said "Boy: 60% sure". WHAT!? 60%?! (We were really praying for a girl!) So, my husband and I quickly ran to the store to buy your product. After using the product with my first morning's urine, I immediately got a "GIRL" result...we were so excited! GIRL confirmed on a 3D ultrasound! Thank you so much!! I will definitely be getting another test with our next baby!
- Hi, I heard about this test from the show doctors. I am from canada and this product cannot be purchased in canadian stores. When me and my boyfriend were in vegas we decided to buy one and give it a shot. I was exactly 10 Weeks Pregnant, followed the
instruction correctly and our results showed BOY. When we arrived back in canada we decided to order another one just to double check the results before our ultrasound. I did the second test during my 18 week and again the result showed clearly BOY. At our scheduled ultrasound during my 19 weeks pregnant the Ultrasound tec asked if we would like to find out the sex. we both agreed after doing this test twice we were so anxious to know if it had been
correct. My mother had told the tec that our wish was to have a baby boy. The tec replied saying " Well Their Wish has been Granted"!! Intelligender has been correct for us and our LITTLE BOY is expected in July. Good Luck to all the expecting parents! Hope this test bring
excitement to you!
- My hubby and I tried this with my first and it predicted GIRL we now have a bouncing toddler GIRL. we just took another one with for our second and it predicted BOY we
don't know yet what we are having but I'm hoping its right with this one too either way its a really fun thing to do thank you for inventing this it has made both of my pregnancies very fun!!!!
- I took the test at 10 weeks and the colour was green. At my 19 week ultrasound and 21 week 3D ultrasound both confirmed we were having a boy. Now if only the test could have told us he'd be early! haha Nolan born October 27th 2011 4 weeks early!
- I took the Test at 11 Weeks and it came out a green color predicting a boy! At my Ultra Sound I was 19 Weeks and it Confirmed it was a Boy! IntelliGender Worked for me :)
- I use the gender prediction test at 10 weeks, it showed that I was having a boy. My husband and I were really excited. I did the ultrasound at 20 weeks only to find out that I am really having a boy. This is like a dream come true. This test is truly amazing. ***** THANK YOU INTELLIGENDER !!!!!
- I took the intelligender test which gave me a girl result and it was confirmed by my 20 week sonogram that I am in fact having a girl!!
- Intelligender worked for us - we took two tests: one at 8.5 weeks and one at 12.5 - both came out dark green. Ultrasound at almost 17 weeks confirmed a boy!
- I took this test with my first pregnancy at 10 weeks, 14 weeks, and 18 weeks. The first one started out a pale green for boy, was a bit darker green at 14 weeks, and was a very dark green at 18 weeks. At 20 weeks my scan confirmed I was having a boy. This pregnancy I've taken the test at 12 weeks, 16 weeks, and 20 weeks and I had a yellow result (mostly unchanged color) for girl and then at 16 weeks a more orange-yellow color. This morning at 20 weeks the test was a very deep orange color. I just got back from my anatomy scan where they confirmed I was having a girl. So far it's been right 2/2 children, or perhaps I should say 6/6 tests!
- I took the Intelligender test at 16w3d and almost instantly the test turned the greenish color indicating BOY. I had my ultrasound at 18w2d...and ITS A BOY!!! I am so glad I took the test, and I will recommend it to all my friends!!!
- We took this test for our 3rd and 4th child, and they were right for both. We have 3 girls and were really hoping that our 4th and final child would be a boy. I took the test at 10 and 12 weeks and they both showed very green ( boy). When we went for the ultrasound it was, in deed a boy, and we are so happy! I suggest following the directions, and swirl well. Thank you!
- This test is amazing. We did it at 18 weeks after an early ultrasound showed we were having a girl. For some reason, I just "felt" like it was a boy from day one, so I was skeptical. We bought this test and it immediately showed BOY. Sure enough, our 20 week u/s showed his little package! Make sure you follow the steps carefully. We would definitely recommend this to friends - it's fun AND accurate!
- We took the gender prediction test said we were having a BOY. Came back from the 25 week sonogram, and we're being blessed with a sweet baby GIRL! It was fun. But read the info included with the test. Keep an open mind. It was lots of fun to do.
- This really works took it at 13 weeks turned a dark green almost a black color for boy and he is all boy after 3 girls finally my little man thank you intelligender.
- I took the test at 11 weeks and it said I was having a boy. I followed the directions down to the letter. I had my ultrasound yesterday and I am having a GIRL! The test was fun but unfortunately, didn't work for me :(
- I used intelligender during my 14th week of pregnancy because I couldn't wait until my appointment on November 28th. It said that I was having a boy and was a dark forest green color...and on the 28th my dreams for a little boy were confirmed. The first thing we say was his privates as if he wanted me to stop being so worried. Ever since, we have had 3-D sonograms which has also confirmed that I am having a boy as well. I am so excited and would use this test again. I think that you must follow the instructions completely. meaning you can't take the test until you are at least 10 weeks pregnant, and you can not have intercourse for at least 48 hrs. I would use this again. Thanks intelliigender.
- I tried intelligender at 11 weeks, I didn't think it was real! but my mother basically forced me to try it so I did. It said it was a boy.
at 20 weeks I got my first ultrasound and it was a boy! I'm currently 26 weeks and
I recently got a 3D ultrasound.. He is still a boy ! I guess this thing really does work! thank you!
- My husband didn't want to find out what the baby was, but after having 2 girls, I definitely DID want to know! I took the test at around 17 weeks and it immediately came up BOY, and I couldn't believe it! It must have peaked hubby's interest, because we then agreed to have the ultrasound tech put the results of our 20 week scan in an envelope and open it on Christmas (24weeks)! I have never been as nervous excited about anything, except my wedding ;) when we opened it.....it said BOY! We got to see put little boy on the screen with another ultrasound a few days later! Intelligender totally worked for us!!!! Thank you!
- My first test was @15 wks, results were for a boy. I was so excited to know due to the fact that I already have two beautiful girls. I had a 3D ultrasound at 18wks and the tech could not see the gender, the umbilical cord was in the way, but she said it was a 75% sure it was a girl. I was a little disappointed, but it did not feel right. So took a second test and once again it was for a boy results! Finally I had my 20 wks ultrasound and it did confirm it is a BOY!!! Either way if it would have been a girl , great for me I would not have to make too many changes in my household.
- I took the test @14 weeks and it instantly turned a greenish color...team blue! @16 weeks went for a 3D scan and it clearer showed a boy :) @21 weeks we had our anatomy scan and sure enough my baby boy is still a boy...so IntelliGender worked great for me.
- I followed the directions perfectly!! Seems like that's maybe where people are going wrong. Mine turned girl so fast, and we had a girl!!! I
recommend this product to everyone now. love it :)
- I bought two intelligenders. Both times it showed I was having a boy. I just found out a couple of days ago that I am in fact pregnant with a baby boy. So it sure worked for me!!
I'm very happy and excited :))
- We took the test around 10 weeks and it predicted boy. When we had our 20 week ultrasound check two days ago it confirmed it, boy. It was
a lot of fun just to have both confirm it and to be able to have fun at the different times in the pregnancy with the gender.
- I followed the test to a T and the results clearly read boy. After my ultrasound we found out we were having a girl. The test was not correct in my case, but it was fun and we really enjoyed it. I would recommend it to anyone!
- I am so happy to reply and say that you were correct!!!!! ITS A BOY!!!!..... THANK YOU SO MUCH TO WHO EVER MADE THIS POSSIBLE!!!! SO HAPPY just what
I was waiting on after to beautiful girls!!!!!!!
hope this keeps growing and it becomes know all over the world, it is very exciting!!
- When we are about 12 weeks we took the test. I didn't follow the directions very well. but the results turned to be a boy. yesterday we went to our 20 week appointment where they did confirm it was a boy. we are so excited to have our little man in our lives. Thank You!!!
- I was unsure how accurate the test would be. I took it when I was 16wks along and the color was a dark, solid green, verifying a baby boy. At 20 wks, I had an ultrasound and sure enough it's a baby boy! I would
definitely use this test again.
- Baby decided to not let us see what we were having at ultra sound. The tech said she thought 80% chance of having a girl. I went and took this test and it came back a boy... 80% accuracy. Well I had a baby girl.... test was wrong for me :( guess
I was one of the 20%!
- I have used intelligender twice and both times it was correct. I also bought them for two friends and they were excited when it worked. This test is
wonderful for mothers who cant wait to find out the sex of the baby they are having.
- I've bought the IntelliGender Testing Kit 3 times for my daughters' pregnancies... and EVERY time it's been right on! LOVE IT! 2 boy results and 1 girl!
- This test really works!!! It was right on, the results said it was a girl, and the
sonogram I had today the 8th of nov.2011 confirms were having a little girl:))))
- My wife and I decided to try for a second child this year and were pleasantly surprised to quickly conceive our second. We have a daughter and I, of course, wanted a boy this go round. When I read about the GPT I hounded my wife to go to the drug store and pick it up. She said it was "hokey" and "stupid" and that we could wait. But I pulled a page out of her book and properly nagged her all the way to the drug store. So the morning after we bought the test she took it. I was like a kid on Christmas morning. The test automatically started to turn green. Not minutes, nanoseconds. After the time passed it was a rich evergreen, and so I knew that we had a boy. I'll admit that we didn't tell anyone about the test, though I secretly prayed that it was true (I'm a guy, I really wanted a boy). So when we finally took the ultrasound two weeks later, it came as no surprise that our little bundle is going to be a boy! Thanks Intelligender! I got a boy!
- I took the test when I was 10 weeks with my 1st and it came back girl, 12 weeks later we found out that we were having a girl! She was born Feb '10. Now that I am pregnant with #2 I cannot wait to take the test again!
- I made my intelligender test two weeks before my sonogram, and it told me a Boy result! And finally...yes it is! Thank you very much.
- I tried it when I was about 5 months pregnant n it said I'd be having a boy 2 months later we found out we were having a boy/... N we did:)
- We took intelligender at 12 weeks and it was a dark murky green. Sure enough...our ultrasound confirmed that we were having a boy!!! He was born June 16, 2011. I recommend this to all my friends... It was fun to have a secret while waiting to confirm the sex of our baby!!!
- I used this product for my 3rd pregnancy and it was correct. So I used it for now my 4th pregnancy it said BOY. I just went for my ultrasound 10/6/11 and they conform that it is 100% BOY. This is my first son out of 3 girls. If it
wasn't for your test my hopes would of been down but this test at least
gave us some hope. That we have a good chance that we were having a boy.
Thanks a lot
- I used the Intelligender @ 16 weeks and the results were in no question a boy. I had my ultrasound yesterday @ 19 wks 3 day and it was clearly visible that it's a GIRL. I admit that I was disappointed and really wanted the results to be true, but it was fun.
- I used the intelligender prediction test at 11 weeks pregnant. My results came up very quickly and without question the results indicated I would be having a boy. My 20 weeks 3D ultrasound also revealed I am having a boy. I think the test is great and I will recommend it to all of my friends and family in the future!
- I took Intelligender after reading a ton of reviews at 10 weeks my results came back boy. Hopeful the test was as accurate as it claimed to be I was
skeptical and waited to start buying boy things until my 16-20 ultrasound. I just had that ultrasound at 19 weeks and it was with not doubt a BOY!!! Intelligender worked for me and I recommend it to all of my friends and anyone that asks me about it!!
- I first discovered this test after having 3 boys pregnant with a fourth baby I was keeping my fingers crossed for a girl because she was our last... Well I took the test and it said girl!!! And 100% correct. When she was born she passed away and we recently found out we are pregnant again so I took the test again and it said GIRL! I am waiting and hoping it will be correct again! Awesome and fun test! Will have to let you know if its right again!
- I took the intelligender test at 10 weeks, it turned green for boy. I had an ultrasound at 17 weeks that said I was having a baby GIRL. It was fun to do, but it was wrong for me.
- I took the Intelligender Prediction test when I was 16 weeks. I followed the instructions to the T (which I personally believe is the key to the right results). After a few minutes it said it was a boy!! We already have a girl and so were secretly hoping for a boy. Well we went for the sonogram today and sure enough it was a boy!! We could but at the same time couldn't believe it but Intelligender was right!!
- I have 3 beautiful little girls. When I found out I was pregnant again...I could not wait
till 22 weeks. I took the test at 10 weeks and it said boy. I didn't get my hopes up. I'm pleased to announce that it is indeed a healthy little boy! The test worked and I recommend it to anyone!
- This is my first pregnancy. I took the Intelligender test at 13 weeks 4 days, and the result was green in color for a BOY! Just had my anatomy ultrasound done at 21 weeks and it's a BOY!!! This test was right on for me :D. I really wanted to make sure whether this test worked or not that I posted my result so other expectant mothers would know for sure. And it definitely does!! Just make sure to read ALL of the directions CAREFULLY! You're suppose to use the first morning's pee and and not having sexual intercourse for so many hours before testing. For those who the test didn't work, all I can think is that maybe they didn't read the directions enough?! :] Good luck everyone!
- my husband and I were very curious, so we purchased a test. results say IT'S A BOY!! my sonogram also showed a BOY. VERY EXCITING!! after 4 girls and 2 miscarriages, finally! a BOY!!
- It was all so funny. I saw this test in Rite- Aid and laughed like yea right how cool would it be for a little test to tell you the gender of your child. Beats going to the doctors. Well My husband and I decided to try it just for fun 3 days before my ultrasound. I took the test it turned green and it said that we were having a boy!! I was soo excited! We both want a boy so bad giving that we already have a girl. So I stuck to the test going into the ultrasound of high hopes that it is a boy! My husband thought it was a girl. We went in to the room and the lady began to determine our baby's gender she said congrats your having a BOY!!!! I WAS LIKE HOLLY Sugar Honey Ice Tea!! this test works
I'm telling everyone I know. thanks so much guys!! this test is so fun and exciting to do!!!
Larissa and Johnny S.
- I took the test at exactly ten weeks and I did it live over my Xbox kinect because my mom wanted to watch and she lives far from me. It was allot of fun to do and it was right. It said Girl! I had my twenty week ultrasound and they told me girl and I have a picture to prove that part as well! LOL I will be telling everyone I meet about it. I've told every doc and tech and so forth and none of them seem to know about so I hope I brought them some enlightenment! Enjoy!!! Thank you for such a wonderful and fun product.
- I am in my second pregnancy and I had heard about this test from my sister because she had used it with her last two children both were right. I used this at 10 weeks and it did say boy and sure enough we are having a boy!! I also recommended it to several friends and so far all of them have been accurate as well! It is just something fun but it is so cool how accurate it is!
- I took the IntelliGender test at 14 weeks and it was very clearly a BOY result. I had my sonogram at 20 weeks and there's no question, it's a GIRL! Didn't work for me.
- I took the Intelligender Test at 10 weeks & followed the instructions carefully, it predicted BOY. Results of my CVS today just confirmed
it is indeed a BOY. So test was 100% correct for me.
- I am a soon to be Mom of 3, and my first two kids are boys. My husband and I were really hoping for a girl. Well I saw this test on the show The Doctors and got curious to see if it worked....I took it at 10 weeks like it said to and it said 'GIRL'. I had my ultrasound at 20 weeks and it indeed was a 'GIRL!' So this test does work and I think it is really amazing! I think it is really fun to do if you really want to know.
- I took the Intelligender test at 10 weeks and it said BOY. I have felt boy all along!! Went in for my 20 week ultrasound the other day and they told me GIRL.
I'm still not 100% convinced it is a girl, but if it is then it did not work for me! I guess ill really see at my next one :) It was fun though.
- We live in Australia and came across the test on a holiday to Hawaii when I was 14 weeks. We just had our sonogram which confirmed the intelligender results. Very happy and despite the 'don't make monetary investments based on the intelligender warning', we had a lot of fun picking out cute baby boy outfits :)
- I used the Intelligender test with my first pregnancy, with positive girl results. I used the test in my current pregnancy with green results for a boy. I've had two ultrasounds that have confirmed IT'S A BOY! I also recommended this to a friend, who also had positive boy results with ultrasound confirmation. Must be the season for boys!!
- I had 10 weeks and tried the test, but I was skeptical about it. the result was saying a
girl orange) but every one was saying that my belly shape or my food taste it was certainly a boy! well no it is a girl !!!!
- We just got confirmation that our gender test was correct! Thanks so much!
- This is my 3rd pregnancy, but my 1st time knowing of or using the intelligender. I took it @12 and 14 weeks, both times I got the greenest most clearest results instantly. I knew from the 1st test it was 100% accurate. We have 2 girls and indeed are having a boy this time. I am
recommending this to all. Thanks intelligender.
- The test said it would be a girl and it sure is! Since we already have 2 boys and a little foster baby girl, it was great to hear that we'd have another little girl to grow up with our foster baby! I have to say this test works and I will recommend it to all my friends!
- I jest wanted to say I was skeptical about this test but was too impatient to wait until my 18th week. So around my 11th week I went and got the
test. I woke up at 6 am the next morning to take the test. I was so excited when it read boy since we already have a girl. I just went last week to my 18th week sonogram and its a BOY!! The test worked for me and we are so happy.
- I used two intelligender tests starting at week 12. The first test's results were kind of
murky so I emailed a picture to intelligender and got an email back saying it was a girl result! Still feeling unsure, I did another test at 15 weeks and got a crystal clear girl result! I've had 4 ultrasounds done and the last two ultrasounds at 27 and 31 weeks have confirmed that it is indeed a girl!! I am very excited because after two boys, we are finally getting a girl! I really had a lot of fun doing the intelligender tests and I always suggest it to other pregnant moms!
- I just wanted to let you guys know that Intelligender was right for me! Intelligender said girl and ultrasound confirmed we are having a girl! We already have a precious little boy so we are so excited to be having a little girl too! Thank you for being a part of our experience!
- It worked!!! At 16 weeks, it said boy! At our sonogram at 20 weeks, it was confirmed!!
- It was a little be different, first it was the ultrasound at 21 weeks and they told me that it going to be girl but my husband didn't believe them, at 29 weeks
I'm due the intelligender and it says boy today I have 34 weeks and they
confirm that it's a boy so the intelligender it's right so the ultrasound is not always right...Thank you
- We took the test when I was 11 weeks pregnant. We followed all the instructions, believed it would work for us, and the result was clear that it's a boy. Went for the 20 week ultrasound, and it was confirmed that it's a boy once again. IntelliGender worked for us, we have recommended it to friends and would definitely use it again for our second child!!!
- Tested at exactly 10 Weeks and got a Boy Result! Went for a 4D U/S at 16 Weeks and they confirmed it is a Boy!
- I used the intelligender prediction test, it came out a boy . The ultrasound proved that ITS A BOY! thanks intelligender.
- My husband and I have 3 girls. In July of 2010, we found out we were pregnant again. What a surprise! We took the IntelliGender test and it said we were having a boy. Of course I didn't believe it until our son was born on February 23, 2011! :)
- The first time I used the test it told me I was having a boy. BUT. I realized I didn't follow the no intercourse
rule which will give a false boy result). The second time I took it, it said I was having a girl. All of the ultrasounds show very distinctly that I am having a girl. The test worked for us...I highly recommend it. Even if it were wrong, it was still fun to take!
- YESSSSS it worked for me. I took the test at ten week ....and it said girl, what is what
I wanted since I have two boys already.....got my sonogram this week and its a GIRL sooo happy! Thank You
- I was 12 weeks pregnant when I took the test and it came up boy. It was exciting because it was a couple weeks before
Christmas. We went ahead and bought some boy things hoping it was right. About 5 weeks later we got our ultrasound confirming it. On May 18th 2010 our peanut came into the world. I am 5 weeks pregnant now I am looking forward to a few more weeks so I can test again.
- I am happy to say that the IntelliGender Prediction Test worked for me. I was 12 weeks pregnant when I took the test. The results were clear...a boy! Eight weeks later, the gender was confirmed by an ultrasound technician. Nineteen weeks later, my husband and I welcomed our son into the world!
- I took this test with my last baby at 11wks pregnant and it was clear that it was a boy. Later at 16wks pregnant it was confirmed in an ultra sound that it was a boy. I am pregnant again and I just took the test at 9wks and it says it is a girl. I will see if it is right the second time. This is my fifth baby and I was pretty sure it was a girl before I took the test. You really have to go by the directions. Use ONLY your first morning urine and NO sex for 48hrs before taking the test. Could be why some
didn't come out right.
- Took the test with my second baby and it was indeed correct I had a little boy. Couldn't wait to take it with my third baby and it was worth the 10 week wait . After two boys the test showed a girl result two separate times and at my 20 wk ultrasound it was a girl!! This test is great.
- I WAS 14 WEEKS WHEN I TOOK THE INTELLIGENDER. I DIDN'T FOLLOW COMPLETE DIRECTIONS AND RESULTS SHOW A BOY! WE TOOK THE TEST AGAIN A WEEK LATER AND FOLLOWED COMPLETE DIRECTIONS AND THE RESULTS SHOWED A BOY AGAIN. I WAS 20 WEEKS WHEN I HAD THE DR DO MY ULTRASOUND AND THE RESULTS WERE A BOY!!!!!! INTELLIGENDER WORKS!!!! I WILL RECOMMEND INTELLIGENDER TO EVERYONE!!!!!
JESSE AND MICHELLE
- In July 2010, I took the intelligender test. When I got the test from the front counter of CVS, the cashier was very skeptical. She was pregnant as well. She told me to come back and tell her if it really work because we were due around the same time. I was ten weeks when I took the test and the color turned green, a very dark green. I had complications around 18 weeks and had to go to the hospital. Upon doing the ultrasound, it revealed the baby was fine. It also revealed it was a BOY!. I
couldn't believe what I saw or heard. I went back to CVS and told her intelligender was right. She used it and got a
positive result as well. I am currently pregnant and will be buying another this weekend to share with my friends. Thanks Intelligender.
- We never expected the result to be accurate. Specially my wife was very skeptical. However, we decided to try it as a fun. My wife was 17 weeks pregnant when she took the test. We tried to follow all the instructions accurately. Within 2 minutes, color of the urine in the kit became dark green, and stayed the same afterwards. It was a clear sign of having a baby boy! Finally we got her ultrasound done yesterday (between 19 and 20 weeks) and Wow! They confirmed the baby is a boy!! We'll surely try it again next time as well. We would recommend this product to anyone who would love to have fun on predicting the gender of their babies before the ultrasound confirms it. But if you think that a wrong result may upset you emotionally, I would rather insist you wait till the ultrasound.
- Didn't work for me. I took the test at 14 weeks and almost immediately it turned dark green indicating BOY. Had my ultrasound at 20 weeks and its a GIRL! I even asked the tech to make double sure. No doubt it's a girl!
- My wife got her ultrasound done yesterday (between 19 and 20 weeks of her pregnancy), and it was clearly visible that the baby was a boy! Thanks to your testing kit to let us know about this 3 weeks before we had the ultrasound. :) All the best
- I took at the test at like seventeen weeks it was a week before they did my ultrasound. My result came out as a boy. we went in the next week and my
fiancé and I could not wait to see if it was right the ultrasound tech said its a
boy. we were speechless it was fun taking the test. I loved my results. if we have another child
I will definitely do this again.
- I used intelligender at 7weeks pregnant, the test result is "boy". I have two girls
now. At my 12weeks ultrasound show twins;21weeks ultrasound result two
boys. We are happy, and thanks intelligender!
- I used Intelligender at 16 1/2 wks pregnant for I was so curious to see if it would be correct. Results said Boy. At my 20 wk ultrasound....it revealed a BOY!! It was worth the money and excitement!
- I had to write in and say Intelligender was right!! I tested at 12 weeks it clearly said Boy! 3D ultrasound yesterday confirmed we are having the little boy we always dreamed of! Thank you intelligender!!
- I took the intelligender test at 9 weeks. I just found out at 19 it was right and we are indeed having a Boy!
Thank you Intelligender it was fun!
- It works...believe me. I wanted boy and specially my in-laws. I had Intelligender test done when I was 12 week Pregnant, It came as dark green result "boy".
yeeeeh...right. I checked Chinese gender chart on this site and it says "boy".
but other online Chinese gender told me I am going to have girl. So I did little research on this test and it told that it is 80/20 percent right. I did the test again 14 weeks, same result. I did it again @ 18 week...same thing. And finally I had my
Ultrasound. they told me I am going to have "boy"....I am so excited...It works guys, and don't be fool like me trying this test for three time.
- Took the test said boy. Went to 16 week ultrasound and tech said 100per boy. That's the first thing we saw was the boy parts and boy he was proud.
- My daughter in law took a test and it indicated it was a girl, but a little further away an emergency ultrasound indicated boy, I trusted the ultrasound, on April 1, Ashley gave birth to a GIRL, I cut the cord and took pictures and never checked, when I asked the nurse how the baby was she said "she is fine", I was in shock, Jaylynne was the best April fools joke. I should of trusted intelligender. We had a hard time convincing friends and family that she gave birth on April 1st and a harder time convincing them that it was a girl.
- We just took our intellitgender test this morning. I am currently at 13 weeks. We are really looking forward to seeing what we are having but ultrasound will not be able to confirm for several more weeks. We already have a son who is 3 1/2 but I think we are both secretly hoping for another boy. The test results say "BOY". Hoping it is right but we will be happy with either one as long as he/she is healthy. Can't wait to see if intelligender was right! Either way....we had a lot of fun. Thanks intelligender for the experience!
- Impatient to know whether we would be welcoming a daughter or son into the world, we took the IntelliGender test at 11 weeks along. The result was Girl, clear as day. The ultrasound a couple months later confirmed the same results and in May we welcomed our sweet baby girl into the world. I recommend the IntelliGender test to all my friends!
- I took the test at 12 weeks and it said I was having a boy. I just had my ultrasound last week and I'm having a BOY!!! My husband and I are so happy! It works, It really works!!
- I took the test at 10 weeks and it was as dark as dark could be for a boy. I had my ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, and guess what......it is a GIRL! The test did not work for me but it was still fun and I would do it again.
- Just wanted to let you know I purchased the intelligender test last April/may and the result was GIRL and
I had several ultrasounds through my pregnancy and none could confirm gender but when
I had the baby It was in fact a Girl so was just letting you know the result was correct for me.
- I got my ultrasound on Saturday, and sure enough, it’s a boy! Your test was correct both times. Thanks you again. I have recommended it to lots of my pregnant friends.
- I was very skeptical of this test, as I though it was a little price at almost 50 dollars. But I got it anyway of course as the curiosity got the best of me and my friend said it worked. Everyone said I was having a girl, the test gave me boy results, and when I got my ultra sound a week later it turns out it was RIGHT. Thank goodness!!!
- I am so glad that I purchased this test. I took the test at 12 weeks and it said girl!!! After two boys I was really hoping for a girl. At 20 and 25 weeks the sonogram still says girl. I would recommend this test to anyone who is so curious and cant wait. I was so relaxed from 12 weeks till 20 weeks when I went in for my sonogram knowing it was a girl...So happy I took this test it is very easy to do and the results are clear and easy to read......Thank You!!!!
- I took the test a little earlier then the recommended ten weeks. The test results clearly indicated we were expecting a boy. Ultrasound at 20 weeks confirmed the results of a baby boy!
- I used the intelligender for our first and it said girl and it was a girl! I used it this time and it said boy...well guess what... ITS A GIRL!! So I would not use this test as a way of going out and buying things until your ultrasound confirms the gender!
- I was kind of skeptical to believe that this simple test could be very accurate when I bought it. However, the results matched! I got a "boy" result around 10 weeks prego and got an ultrasound confirmation at 19 weeks that it was indeed a boy! I would recommend this anyone up for a little early clue:)
- Ultrasound confirms the test results. We are having 2 little boys. Your test was right on. Thanks so much. It was great having a clue this time! Definitely will recommend to all my pregnant and future pregnant friends and family.
- I took the gender test around 10 weeks, I woke up that morning and used the first morning urine. The test came out dark green which means boy.... I had my ultrasound today at 20 weeks day 5 and I am very happy to say
I'm going to have a BOY!!!! That's what we wanted. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to know the gender before. Make sure you read the instructions and use the first morning urine. I loved it!!!! Have a happy pregnancy
- I had my screening ultrasound today and there's no doubt that she's a girl! Definitely not a shy one either!! Intelligender was right for me, thanks for the early prediction!
- After having three girls my husband and I wanted a boy sooo bad we took two of the test both came out dark green saying its a boy we went to our 20 week ultrasound and the doctor said its a boy!!! Thanks
- Took the intelligender at about 12 weeks... It quickly came out "Boy"... At my 20th week sonogram it was a confirmed BOY!! Thanks Intelligender!!
- I used this around 13 weeks and told me it was defiantly a boy. I just had my ultrasound done at 18 weeks and it is 100% a GIRL!! Didn't work for me, but was still easy to use and fun.
- The test was right! Had my ultrasound yesterday and it was a girl just like the intelligender test said weeks ago. Thank you
- I took the intelligender test when I was about 10 weeks along in my pregnancy, it said
I was having a little girl! I was so happy to find that out being I already have a boy.
I had my 20 week ultrasound today and it told me I am actually having a little boy! I am happy with a boy to. but it was not right with this pregnancy but maybe my next. this test was a very fun thing for me and my husband to do,
I would recommend it to anyone :-)
- I took the intelligender at 14 weeks and again at 16 weeks. And just like some of you that already have 2 or more boys. I have 3 and just like you all, I was about to die to know whether we were having a little girl or
not. So the first one that I took turned orange, OMG I was like u got to be kidding me a girl after 3 boys, so I still wasn't convinced, that's when we brought another one and that one turned orange also...so today I went for my u/s today at 18 weeks and indeed its my "little princess" I just
want to say follow the direction on the box because it worked for me! Thanks intelligender!!!
P.S, can't say that I'll try it again because this is my last one but will surely recommended it to everybody that I know that's having a baby!
- I had 1 boy and 4 girls. Three girls in a row. I knew I was having another girl. I never used sonograms... always waited until birth day to discover the gender of each precious child. But this was my last pregnancy and I wanted to know if there was a chance my one son would get a brother (and if I should really give away all his baby clothes). So at around 28 weeks I took the Intelligender test. It immediately showed up "green," a boy. I was shocked but disbelieving. My husband said, "See, I'm right, we are having a boy!" But I was still skeptical. However, on birth day my lone son got his brother after all. Your test was right! Your test didn't change the gender, but it did prevent me from giving away ALL my son's clothes.... "Just in case." Thanks,
Dawn with Six
- We took 2 test and both came out boy... I just had my ultrasound and it is indeed a baby BOY!!!! Thank you soooo much intelligender!!! after 4 girls we're finally having our boy!!!
- I took the intellingender test about 3/4weeks ago and the results indicated boy. My test turned the same color as my sisters did when she was pregnant with her son. I just found out yesterday my SON will be here in early
September!!!!! We are very excited and stoked.
- I took an intelligender test at 7 weeks and it instantly turned that dark green color I was hoping for. In fear that I did not follow the directions correctly I took an additional test at 12 weeks. It indicated boy as well! Just had my ultrasound done at 18 weeks and I'm having a boy!!!
- After a dare placed with a old college roommate, I took my test around 12 weeks gestation, and the results determined that I should be carrying a boy! I didn't find out the true sex of my baby until I was well in my 28 week...which I would have been going crazy had I not taken this test. Cool thing is...in less than 2 weeks...I'll be to welcoming my little boy into the family!!! This test worked in my situation...and kept me sane until my overdue ultrasound! Thanks IntelliGender! - Oh, I owe my old roommate $20 because she was right about
- I took 2 of your tests. They both said girl. Then when I got my ultrasound at 20 weeks my Dr. said girl. She looked a few different times to make sure she was a girl and stayed with the girl answer ever time! So my husband and I are very excited to be having another girl!!!! Her due date is Aug. 13 and her name will be Hailey Marie!
- We were so anxious to know the sex of our first child, especially after a girlfriend of mine who is pregnant as well found out the sex at 15 weeks. We had an appt at 19 weeks but the purpose of this appt was not have an ultrasound but we thought we could plea and convince them to tell us. Needless to say we were happy the appt was all good news but still down that we had to wait another three weeks until the next appt to find out the sex. We immediately drove to Walgreens and bought intelligender..had to wait until the next morning as the instructions
say. we were hoping for the results to say boy. and it did! We knew not to get too excited and it was something we didn't tell
anyone. we kept it between us. We went to our ultrasound three weeks later and it was a BOY! We were thrilled and are advocates of intelligender..it's a fun thing to do with your spouse!! When we are pregnant with our second child, we will do intelligender again!!
- So we bought a test in November even though my fiancé was only 18 weeks pregnant. It showed up boy. We then bought another test just in case because we hadn't followed the instructions by taking the test two weeks early. We took the test this time making sure to follow the directions to a "T" it came back dark
green boy). We went to get the ultrasound a week later and sure enough it was a boy! I couldn't believe it because I am usually stand off-ish about these kinds of things, but This test is awesome and I recommend it to all of my friends. EVERYONE loves it. I'd recommend this to anyone!!
- Intelligender was more accurate than the ultrasound tech! I took my test at 20 weeks, results were very clear it's a boy! So we went to get my ultrasound the same week and the tech told me I think it's a girl. This is our fourth and we were looking forward to adding another boy to even the number 2-2. So it was really a
surprise when they scheduled me to see a ultrasound specialist at 25 weeks and they
definitely confirmed, IT'S A BOY!!!! Yay....Thank you intelligender.
- As a mother of two girls, when I found out I was pregnant for the third time, I wanted to know really bad if this time it could be a boy. I found out about your test and went to the USA to purchase
one, as I live in Canada. I took the test at 12 weeks and it gave me the boy result. As exited as I was, I didn't wanted to base my conclusion on that. Had a 3d ultrasound at 18 weeks, and 21 weeks and both test confirm it was a boy. And yes I just gave birth to a healthy little boy. So intelligender really work for me. It is really great to know that there is a product out there that can give you a result in just 12 weeks.
- This is my first child, and I took the intelligender test at 11 weeks. Within three minutes, it turned dark smoky green. Just went for my 19 week ultrasound and it is indeed a little boy!! :) Thank you for your product, I will be using it for my next pregnancy and telling everyone I know how awesome it is.
- I just wanted to say that our test told us we were having a boy around twelve weeks...we just had our ultrasound today confirming the gender. It's a BOY!!! Thanks so much, it was fun and correct :-)
- I took the test around 11 weeks, and it came out saying it was a boy. We had an ultrasound at 20 and 30 weeks, and both times it confirmed we are having a boy!
- I took the IntelliGender test at 11 weeks because I was going nuts curious if I was having a boy or girl. The test showed very clearly boy. I figured that I shouldn't paint the walls or go out and buy blue but I was excited to have an idea of my little one's gender. I had an ultrasound this week and it was very clear your test was correct. My little man only gave on clear view and that was of his gender. We are excited to welcome this little guy to the family.
- I am 11 weeks pregnant. I have 2 boys now and this is my 3rd pregnancy. My husband and whole family all really want a little Girl. I took the test at 10 weeks and it turned orange so I guess that means Girl!!! I have my next ultra sound next week. I will keep everyone posted
- I used the intelligender test and 14 weeks. I followed all the instructions perfectly on the box. So I got the result of boy...well at my 20 week ultra sound.....it is clearly a girl no ifs ands or buts about it. So It didn't work for me, but it was fun.
- I was so excited to try out the test since this is my 2nd pregnancy after 7 years with a boy- I did the test 3 times starting at 10 weeks and few weeks following- all 3 said boy. Today I had my 20 week u/s and to my delight- it was clearly a GIRL! Though the test was wrong for me, I think I would use it again- even in a few weeks to see it changed colors.
- My husband & I are expecting our 4th child in July 2011. We have 3 boys & were curious as to if we were pregnant with another boy or a little girl! I have had a strong feeling this whole pregnancy that I am pregnant with a girl. My husband saw the test at Walgreens and bought it and brought it home to me. I was 10 weeks and 3 days when I took the test and we got a beautiful orange result indicating a girl! I also did every at home gender test known to man and everyone came back with a girl result! I just had my ultrasound March 3rd and it was right!!! WERE HAVING A GIRL! We are so excited as this is our last child and after 3 boys, this little girl is the perfect way to complete our family! I have recommended this to all of my friends, those pregnant and those considering parenthood!!
- Just wanted to let you all know that our test was correct! It said boy at 10 weeks and at 19 weeks we went for our ultrasound and it confirmed the results! We are very excited, thanks again!
- Hi just to let you know I done 5 intelligenders yes I know 5 and each one said
I was having a boy after 2 girls we were so excited and when I went for my 22 week 3d scan sure enough it was a boy jack was born last
June I'm pregnant again now and I have ordered the intelligender as I live in
Ireland so ill know again ill post to let you know it was right for me so I do believe it works thanks intelligender.
- I took two tests at 10 weeks both came out girl, at 20 week ultra sound it said
I was having a girl!! it worked for me :)
- I took the intelligender test a week before my ultrasound to find out the sex. Well it came out a dark orange and I was guessing that met girl. We went to the ultrasound last
Friday and we are having a girl! The test was right!
- First My Husband and I would love to thank the makers of the Intelligender Prediction test. This test gave us hope, we are proud parents of three beautiful baby boys and after a devastating 2nd trimester miscarriage of a little girl, we had given up. We found out we were expecting in December, so I convinced my husband to take a chance with the test. I was 10 weeks when we took our test and our result was a girl. Of course we were overwhelmed but still skeptical, well we did a 3D/4D
sonogram at 15 weeks and it confirmed: ITS A GIRL!!! We could not be happier, our little bundle Sharlene is expected 8/15/2011 and we can't wait.
- I promised myself that I will post my Intellingender results after the U.S. confirms the babys gender. So, here
I am. I was very skeptical about the test, but after reading so much about it and saw it on tv too. I thought
I try it. I am very glad I did because it was so much fun, so easy to use and it was right. It took less then a min. before
I was able to read the results...it was a BOY!! And my 20 week U.S. just confirmed that it is a BOY!! I took the intelligender test at 12 weeks. I had to order the test on line because
I live in Canada and it is not sold here. It cost me over 50$ with Shipping and handling but it was so worth it. I loved their customer services too. I hope this will help someone out there who wants to try the test. I truly believe this test works. Don't listen to some comments on the internet that say it is a scam. Intelligender is not a scam...it is a gender prediction test just like it says. Finally Thank you Intelligender for providing this great fun test for me to use right in my own room. I can't wait for my baby Adam to be born and his two sisters are also so very excited too, who by the way had so much fun doing the test with me:-)
- This got me so excited thinking I was going to have a boy! We went and got the ultrasound and to my surprise!!!! IT'S A GIRL!!! Now if the ultrasound tech was wrong, you will be hearing from me again as soon as my baby is born! But the ultrasound tech said he was 99.9% sure it's a girl!
- I took the IntelliGender test at 14 weeks and after following the instructions, we got GIRL results. We were excited and anxiously awaited our 20 week ultrasound to confirm the result. At 20 weeks, we found out we were having a BOY and we were equally excited and shocked, since we thought GIRL up until that very day. It was fun to take the IntelliGender. I would definitely use it again and maybe next time it will be correct.
- So I found this product at Walgreens and I decided to try it when I was 10 weeks. I followed the directions and woke up super early to use my 1st mornings urine. As soon as
I filled the test it turned green!!!!! I have 2 boys already who are teens and this will be my
fiancés 1st kid! We are VERY EXCITED to be having a boy because a boy is what we were hoping for. When
I get my ultrasound done next month I will let you know if this test was right. : )
- I took Intelligender twice. The first time I took it at 9 weeks, I was too curious to wait another week. It said boy. Then
I took it again at 18 weeks, because I was scared taking it early affected the results last time. IT said boy. I just had an ultrasound at 22 weeks, and it said Boy. So Intelligender worked for me. I would recommend it for family and friends just for fun.
- I took the intelligender test at 11 weeks....it said it was a boy. I had a 3d ultrasound done at 16 weeks and INDEED we are having a BOY. What a great, accurate, way to find out the gender before any other product could! Can't wait to share the news with our family and friends!
- I took the test at 13 weeks and it said girl and it was right!
- I think the Intelligender Test is a very accurate test and is an affordable way to get an idea of the gender of your baby early in your pregnancy. It is especially useful for those who are very anxious to know what they are having early on. I took the Intelligender test on 2
separate occasions for 2 separate pregnancies. For both pregnancies, it was very accurate in telling me the gender for both babies. For my first pregnancy, I tried it when I was 11 weeks pregnant and it told me I was having a girl. It was correct; my first child is a girl. For my second pregnancy, I also tried it at 11 weeks and it told me I was having a boy. Astoundingly, it was correct again and, indeed, I am having a boy!
- I just wanted to let you know that I tried the Gender prediction test at 19 weeks and it said that I was having a boy. It turned dark green so there was no question. However, I just had my sonogram done my a medical professional and I am having a GIRL, not a boy.
- I was very excited to take this test that I rushed out and bought it soon after I found out I was pregnant with my second. I took the test at 12wks and its definitively said BOY. Which I already kind of had a gut feeling it was. Well I went for my 19wk ultra sound and it definitively said GIRL. So the test wasn't accurate for me but it was a fun experience non the less. I was tempted to take it again around 16wks but never did.
- I took the intelligender test at 12 weeks, it said girl! At 14 weeks I had a 3D gender ultrasound and sure enough I am having my little princess after two boys!!! The intelligender test worked for me!!!
- Worked for us! The color was so certain we expected the sonogram to show he already had a beard.
C and F
- I took the intelligender at week 14 and it said we were having a boy. I am now 17 weeks and just found out I am indeed having a boy. We followed every direction In the intelligender kit to a T...and it was correct!
- We were so excited about having a little boy and today at exactly 20 weeks we found out our baby is a GIRL!!!! There hasn't been a girl on my husband's side of the family in literally 92 years, we were VERY shocked to find out it was wrong!!
- I was very skeptical of this test, but I really wanted to know the sex of my baby before 18 weeks. So
I bought one at 10 weeks and it was a girl result. It was a little darker then the result color strip, so I sent a picture in and got a email the next day confirming my belief of a girl result. I still didn't believe it so at 15 weeks I took another test and again got a girl result. I was
beginning to get excited and now after my 20 week sono, it's a Girl! After 2 boys I got my girl. This test was accurate and fun and I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks intelliGender.
- I was a month away from my gender ultrasound and heard about this product and decided to buy it and try it
out. I took the test at 20 weeks and it said Girl. my husband I were super
excited since we were hoping for a girl. but wanted to check it again. so 2 weeks later we bought another test and took
it. and it also said girl. had my ultrasound at 24 weeks and it was
confirmed. it was a GIRL! :)
- I was very skeptical of this test, but I really wanted to know the sex of my baby before 18 weeks. So
I bought one at 10 weeks and it was a girl result. It was a little darker then the result color strip, so I sent a picture in and got a email the next day confirming my belief of a girl result. I still didn't believe it so at 15 weeks I took another test and again got a girl result. I was
beginning to get excited and now after my 20 week sono, it's a Girl! After 2 boys I got my girl. This test was accurate and fun and I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks intelliGender.
- My husband and I found out we were having a baby girl from my OBGYN when I was 5 months pregnant. My mother-in-law, who wanted to test the accuracy of this product for future grandchildren, bought me an IntelliGender test to try when I turned 8 months pregnant. I took the test and it told me I was having a boy. At my mother-in-laws request I got a another ultrasound shortly after to confirm the sex of the baby. The test was RIGHT! I was having a boy and not a girl as the doctor had originally told me! And a month later I gave birth to my son :)
- My husband and I couldn't wait to take this test so right when I was 10 weeks we took it. The results said we were having a boy and at my 22 week ultrasound (my husbands birthday) the doctor confirmed it!! It was so much fun to share the news both times with our family and friends. We will definitely use this test the next time we have a baby!
- My husband put an Intelligender in my stocking on Christmas morning. I was sooo excited to take it, but realized I had to use the first morning urine, so I had to take it the next morning. Well, the results came out dark green and that meant a boy!! Two weeks later we had our gender ultrasound and they confirmed that it was 100% a boy! I wish I would've know about this test with my other two kids! It was really fun and exciting to take!
- I took the test the week before my ultrasound and it read that we were having a boy! The ultrasound proved it was correct and we are expecting our first boy!!!!
- I just wanted to let your company know that for me the test results were quite accurate. It predicted that I was having a boy and the very next week we found out by ultrasound that we were in fact having a boy!! THANK YOU INTELLIGENDER!!
- I took the test 2 times the first time I did it wrong did not take it with the first morning urine first result was boy that was at 17 weeks a few days later I repeated the test falling the
instructions very well same result boy today I went to the Dr for my 20wk ultra sound they confirmed the test was correct we are having a BOY.
- I took intelligender at 10 weeks exactly and said a boy! It was right I had a baby boy! I'm pregnant again and I am taking it in the morning and can't wait! I am so happy to have this test its something fun to do while you wait for those first kicks, helps you get to know you baby a bit more!
- I took the test at 14 weeks because I am the type of person that wants to know as soon as possible. I was a little unsure of the results, so I sent a picture to intelligender of my results. The nurse got back to me really fast with a girl result. A week ago I went in for my ultrasound and it was a girl. Which is perfect because I already have a 3 year old son... Thanks.
- When I got my ultrasound my baby was not cooperating and I left the
doctor's office with a 50/50 chance of it being a boy or girl. I took the Intelligender test and it quickly started to turn a dark shade of green. I've had another sonogram and it's a boy! Intelligender totally works!
- I heard about the gender test from a friend and had to try it. I took the test at exactly 15 weeks and followed all the directions. Within the first
minute the test turned dark smoky green and was still dark smoky green at 10
minutes. I was so excited because this is my first baby and me and my boyfriend really wanted a little boy. I went to my 20 week ultrasound yesterday and the
doctor said definitely a boy! It was so exciting and the test was clearly right! I will recommend this test to all my pregnant friends =)
- I have bought one of these tests for each one of my friends! The 4 that I have bought have ALL been correct!! So finally it's my turn! I took 1 at 10 weeks and 1 at 14 weeks and both said BOY. I just had confirmation that it is a BOY!! Way to go Intelligender! 6/6!! Amazing!!
- I took one test at 8 weeks because I got so excited and then took another at 10 weeks to make sure
I got a boy results on both and I have token so many other tests that said boy! so today on
Jan 3rd 2011 I went in for my 18 week sano and I have a happy healthy baby boy on the way due to me June 3rd and I'm so excited
I cant tell you how much fun this test was and it put my mind at ease for having a boy
cause I originally wanted a girl but now I'm just happy that its healthy and on its way thank you intelligender
I would definitely recommend this product to any of my friends ,such a fun test to try.
- 10 Weeks: Took the Intelligender & got a bright orange girl reading. 20 Weeks: Ultrasound confirmed girl.
38 1/2 Weeks: Delivered one healthy, happy baby girl :) The test was right & now that I'm at 8 weeks again... I'm biting my nails waiting to find out what we're having this time!
- I took the test at 17 weeks and it said boy . We went today for our 20 week ultrasound and we are having a BOY !! This test was fun to take and was accurate for us.
- I took intelligender at 10 weeks exactly. The first time my husband didn't know what it was an shook it lol. So we went and bought another one and results were a girl...had my ultrasound today and confirmed it was a girl!! We are so excited because now we will have one of each! Thanks intelligender!
- I took the test at 15 weeks and another test at 16 1/2 weeks and both test came back as a boy... We were so excited. I had my
ultrasound at 19 weeks and the doctor said that we are having a GIRL... I guess I will have to wait until April 2011 to see who is
correct. Boy or girl I am still so excited!!!!
- Intelligender really works!! I took this test at 10 and 12 weeks. Both results were dark so I took pictures both times and emailed them in. Both times came back as a "GIRL" results. My husband and I were really happy but still had doubt because we have three boys! We'll Intelligender was RIGHT, we had our 20 week 1 day ultrasound yesterday and it was 100% a Cheerleader! Thank You Intelligender
- I used the intelligender at 12 weeks and it said I was going to have a boy. I was very skeptical and my husband didn't even want to know the result because he didn't believe the test worked, but we found out today that It's A Boy!. Thank you intelligender I have and will continue to tell ALL of my friends and every pregnant woman I meet about your product, it is truly amazing.
- So my mother has had nothing but grandsons and she really wanted a little girl to spoil. (8 boys and NO girls.) I took the intelligender test at around 12 weeks. It predicted a girl... So when I went for my ultrasound at 20 weeks, I was super excited. so was my mother. We both about did back flips when the lady told us I was expecting a little girl. Thank you Intelligender. It was soo exciting to take the test. I have recommended your test to everyone. My little PRINCESS will be here in May.
- I took the Intelligender test at 18 weeks and it resulted in orange. After 2 sons, I did not want to get my hopes up. A few weeks later I had my ultrasound that confirmed we are having our baby girl after all. The test was right! The test was fun to take and I would recommend it to everyone.
- I am so excited to know the gender of our baby. Our 20 week ultrasound couldn't tell us what the sex was. My husband & I took this test as a fun way to "try" to get 1 step closer to knowing. It turned Green. I do hope the test is right. Either way, is perfect - but it's fun to know or try to find out! We will take another test soon to see if the same result happens. In 6 more weeks we hope to confirm the test results with a 2nd ultrasound. THIS WILL BE MY BABY SHOWER GIFT FROM NOW ON - (when the shower is before the birth.) THANK YOU - this is a ton of fun!
- My intuition told me as soon as I found out I was pregnant it was a
little girl but my husband had a littlel doubt, so I bought the test and did it at 10 wks. My husband and I couldn't believe our eyes; we waited for ten minutes and results were orange. We soo excited we started calling our family and friends to let them know and 18 wks it was
confirmed we are having a littlel princess.
Cindy Madrid Lengua
- I took the intelligender test when I was 10 weeks preg... Couldn't really tell what color it was so took a photo and sent it in and was told it was a girl. My husband and I were really hoping for a boy since we already had a 2 yr old girl. The 20 week ultrasound was unable to tell the gender, however; the 24 week ultrasound was very clear that we are having a girl. So, the intelligender test was correct 14 weeks before ultrasound could tell. Baby Sophia is due March 26, 2010, and while we had hoped for a boy, we are really happy that we are having another girl
- I took the test at 10 weeks because I couldn't wait to find out if I was finally
having a girl after 4 boys it was a clear result of a girl and at 16 weeks I had an ultrasound and had the best news ever ITS A GIRL no doubt about it
I'm having a baby girl thanks your test was right for me I have already recommended your test to
a lot of people!!
- After three girls intelligender is right...ITS A BOY. thanks so much!
- For our second child, my husband and I wanted to keep it a surprise (we found out with our first)...all too soon the anticipation got the better of me and secretly I took the intelligender test in the early morning hour at 12 weeks. I had my heart set on another girl, but the results CLEARLY read 'boy'. I had a
sonogram around 23 weeks and the technician said 'That is all boy you're carrying'. Fast forward to September and sure enough, out came a very handsome little boy. Thank you SO much, intelligender, I've spread the word about your great product and intend to use it again if we go for #3 :o)
- I took the test when I was 16 weeks pregnant and it said that I was having a girl, my doctor confirmed that I was having a baby girl at my 20 week ultrasound! The test worked for me and I recommend it to any woman with
curiosity and impatience like I had..!!
- I purchased Intelligender test stated I was having a boy unfortunately it wasn't right but it was fun to do, doctor confirmed
I'm having a girl.
- I took your test three times. At 8 weeks, 10 weeks, and 16 1/2 weeks. All three times I got a very clear girl result! And today I got the best news ever WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!! After already having a boy we are so excited! Thank you so much! I will tell everyone to try this test!
- My mother bought the gender test from our local walgreens when I was 8 weeks pregnant. It was just a thing bought for the fun of it. I waited till I was 10 weeks before I took the test. The test turned within three minutes to be a boy.
I have PCOS, but I manage it by watching my weight and diabetes. The test says not to take it if you have PCOS...but since I got pregnant without the use of anything special...I decided to try it for fun. I was not and never have been on any hormones, and did nothing to help me get pregnant. I was actually trying to prevent getting pregnant :).
I am now 24 weeks along and the ultrasound showed a BOY! There was no missing or
mistaking. he is very much a boy.
I highly recommend intelligender for those females who want to do it for fun, or want to make their ultrasound test results more clear. If you take it early on I recommend that you wait till after the ultrasound to buy things.
In my case intelligender was correct/positive!
- I took the test for fun with my first pregnancy and it showed the sex to be a boy....5 weeks later we went to our doctor's to confirm and sure enough it was true. We are expecting our 1st baby boy March of 2011.
- Well your test was accurate for me. I have four boys and my husband had his heart set on a girl this time. I took the test and it said girl but I didn't believe it. 2 sonograms later and it is a GIRL! You guys were right.
- Well I absolutely could not wait to find out what I was cooking =) I decided what the heck I am going to try this out did some research and read some reviews, even thought about buying the more expensive blood test!! I bought one for myself along with a second as a birthday gift for a good friend expecting with a due date the same as mine, we were both about 11 weeks at this time. I took mine "BOY", did not know whether to believe it or not? She took hers "BOY" well like I said I needed to know, so I booked myself (and so did she!) a private gender screen at exactly 16 weeks and sure enough we are both prego with
littlel BOYS!!! It really does work and would recommend it 120% to anyone who just HAS to know!!! We have both had our 18 weeks doctor order scans and they are still
littlel BOYS. Next time I can save myself that extra expense of the private screen and just believe IntelliGender.
- All I have to say is WOW! I was pretty skeptical about the results when I did this test in my 10th week of pregnancy. I just had my sonogram done November 8th and the test was right!! We're having a BOY!!!! I will strongly recommend Intelligender to all my pregnant friends!!
- That was SO much fun and SO exciting!!! I just had to let you know that both of our tests came back as 'BOY'. We just had our 20 week sonogram and it is a... BOY!!!!! Thank you so much for the tests - it was a great experience. I've already spread the word to 3 of my pregnant friends!!! Thanks Again.
- I bought this test at Walgreens thinking well why not. I have four boys and wanted a girl so bad. The anticipation was KILLING me. Having to wait until I was eighteen weeks pregnant seemed so far away. I took the test at ten weeks. I
wasn't too sure of the result so I emailed a picture into the company and they said that it was a girl result. I just had my
ultrasound & they confirmed that FINALLY we are having a baby girl!
- I took your test. I bought from walgreens. I just went ad had my first sonogram. Yes you guys were right IT'S A BOY !!! I am super excited. I already have 4 girls and I was wishing for the boy. I was scared to know but I took your test for fun to take of some of the edge, it showed a boy result. Then I wet to OBGYN for sono only to confirm you was right it's a boy. Love this test and love you guys for helping me cope with the edge of knowing what gender my baby is. Thank you.
- I'm now 15 weeks and at 10 weeks I did the test and it came out boy. And today
I have a sonogram it's a boy so it was right.
- I took the test at 10 weeks and it said boy! Yesterday got my 17 weeks sonogram and it revealed that I am having my baby boy in
- I took the Intelligender test when I was 11 weeks pregnant and got a boy prediction. I always wanted a boy and my husband and I set all of our expectations on it, today Wednesday the 27th of October
I got my 20 weeks sonogram and it revealed that I am having my baby prince Aaron in March. Thank you for your great product.
- We were beyond thrilled that the Intelligender test was accurate...our little girl was born in August!
- I took the Intelligender test when I was 14 weeks pregnant and got a boy prediction. My 20 weeks sonogram revealed that I am having a girl. Even though it was wrong, I still had lots of fun taking the test. =)
- We found out on Monday 10-18-2010 that we are having a GIRL!!!! Your test was right and my husband and I could not be happier!! Thank you so much!! I have many pregnant friends and will be recommending intelligender to them!! Thanks again!!
- I took the test at 10 weeks and it said boy! Sure enough we are having a BOY! Thank you for such a great product!
- I took this test and it said girl - found out yesterday we are having a boy.
- I took your test at 11 weeks and I followed the directs exactly and it said "GIRL"! At 20 weeks we found out that it was right. We have a beautiful baby girl!
- Well this was a nice thought and something fun to try, but it was wrong! I took the intelligender test at 12 weeks and got a girl result. So, I took it as the truth because my friend had taken it with her 3 kids and they were accurate. Today was my sonogram at 22 weeks, and its a BOY!!!! We were so pleasantly surprised, because we thought for sure it was a girl! We already have 2 girls, and had been wanting a boy!!! Although it was inaccurate, it was still fun to try, and in the end, caused us even more excitement and joy! I would recommend it for a fun thing to try, but definitely not to be a deciding factor on anything. Also, the Chinese Gender Chart was wrong as well...
- I bought the Intelligender test out of curiosity and just for fun. I took the test at 13 weeks pregnant and followed the instructions to a tee. I immediately (within a
minute) got a result indicating a boy. The test results turn a very dark green. I had my doubts b/c I would have never thought there could be a urine test as accurate and simple as this. Of course my husband put all his faith in the test and started referring to our baby as Nathan. We just went for my 20 week ultrasound on 10/06/10 and we could clearly see that we were having a boy. We are expecting our little prince on 02/23/2011. Thanks Intelligender for giving us such accurate results way before our 20 weeks ultrasound. I would definitely use this test again and would recommend it to family and friends.
I took your test 3 times! Once at 11 weeks, another at 13 weeks which was a little unclear and again at 14 weeks. ALL BOY results! :) I was a lot skeptical about it but wanted to give it a try for the fun of it! On Friday, October 8th we had an ultrasound which confirmed BOY!!! I will definitely recommend your product! Thanks so much!
- I took the Intelligender test at 11 weeks. It was GREEN and resulted as a BOY. I just had my ultrasound at 14 weeks and 1 day and sure enough it is a BOY!!!:)
- I used the Intelligender test at 12 weeks, and it showed that I'm going to have a girl. I had my ultrasound at 17 weeks, and it says I'm having a girl!
- When I found out I was pregnant I knew I had to try out the Intelligender test. Many of my friends had the they ALL had accurate results. So when I turned 10 weeks pregnant I took the test and got a very clear GIRL result. I was shocked! I was convinced the baby was a boy .. At our 19 week scan tho we were told ITS A GIRL !! Intelligender was totally right !! Love this test !! So much fun!
- I took this test when I was about 12 weeks pregnant and got a girl result. I even confirmed it through the website and sent their customer service an email of my result and they confirmed that it was a girl result. I am now 28 weeks pregnant and have known for sure since week 21 and ever since that I am indeed pregnant with a little girl!!!!!! The test was right and I got the results 9 weeks sooner than my ultra sound was scheduled to tell me!!!! I would use this product again in future pregnancy's.
- Ok so I went for my sonogram at 21 weeks in which the baby wouldn't cooperate. My husband and I have 2 girls so we were really hoping for a boy but weren't to sure we would get our boy. My
curiosity got the best of me so I bought a test in which came back boy. We were excited but skeptical so I bought another except this time I was half asleep and think I shook instead of swirl because it came back girl. I called the company where I spoke with the sweetest woman who immediately sent me a new test. I took the test the day after it arrived and it came back with a boy result. I went for my second ultrasound 3 days later only for it to confirm what the gender test had told me on every test I performed correctly. I'm so happy to announce that our little BOY is expected to arrive 1-8-10! Thank you intelligender for an amazing product and wonderful staff!
- I took the test twice and was unsure about the results. So I took pictures with the second test and emailed them to a nurse on the Intelligender website. She told me they looked like BOY results. Sure enough, at my 20 week ultrasound it was confirmed, we're having a BOY!! Thanks!
- I was skeptical about trying the test because I had heard negative things about the accuracy from women I talked to but it worked great for me! I recommend doing it just for the fun of it and think if you perform it correctly your chances of a right result are pretty good!
- My husband bought the test before I was10 weeks along and I was very skeptical! He was sure it was a boy and I was hoping for a girl since we have a son. Took the test and thought it was predicting a boy at first until we remembered to look at it at eye level! It was predicting a girl at eye level and it was so right. We have a beautiful baby girl now!
- I was very skeptical at using this test. It was kind of pricey and had a chance of being wrong. This is my first pregnancy and I thought what a neat thing to experience and tell the baby about later in life. Despite the price and the possibility of being wrong I begged my husband and he complied. I followed the directions very closely and we got a girl result. Which is what my intuition was telling me and what we both wanted! A week later I went in for my fetal
assessment and the baby wouldn't show it's parts! So we decided to get a second opinion later in the day from a ultrasound institute where they confirmed that we are having a girl! Thanks Intelligender!
- I would like to say that this test works!! I took this test four weeks earlier than
recommended and it was right! I was six week when I took the test and it said girl!! It was confirmed girl at my twenty week ultrasound! I was sooooo excited because my daughter wanted a sister so
bad, and my husband wanted another little princess! I have four boys and one girl, and we cannot wait for our new baby girl to
arrive 01*24*2011! Thank Intelligender!!!
- We had heard about Intelligender from a friend who claimed it worked for him. We couldn't hardly wait
till the 20 week ultrasound to find out what we were having! So we took a test at about 15 weeks and it was a definite boy result. We were ecstatic but 4 weeks later my husband got a little nervous and was determined that I took another one. Once again a definite boy result. So today we went to have our 20 week ultrasound and just like predicted a DEFINITE BOY RESULT! We are so excited to see our little man in February! Thanks Intelligender!
Brian and Ashley
- I bought the intelligender test when I was just 7 weeks pregnant and
couldn't wait to take it. (I know your supposed to wait until 10 weeks) I ended up taking it the next morning because
I'm very impatient and it came back clearly a girl result. I didn't want to get my hopes up because I knew I was taking it early. So I waited about 3 weeks and took another one. Again a girl result. Confirmed yesterday at our 20 week ultrasound- GIRL! Now we have our 2 year old son and are getting our little girl the first of February. We
couldn't be happier! I make sure I tell everyone about INTELLIGENDER! Thanks
- IntelliGender hit the stores in our area the month before my ultra sound appointment. I was so excited to find out whether our sweet little baby would be a boy or a girl we called almost half a dozen stores to find it. We picked the test up that even follow the simple directions it came out very green :). Weeks later we saw our sweet little boy and all his parts to prove the effectiveness of this fantastic test right there in black and white. Now with our second pregnancy we most definitely will have IntelliGender on hand at the 10 week mark. Hoping for orange results :) !!!!
- My husband and I are having our third child and he was really wanting to have a son being as we have two girls. I took the test and the results were a boy. Immediately I got excited and we have just did our ultrasound to confirm it was TRUE!!!
- I took two intelligender tests...one at 10 weeks and one at 15 weeks. Both had a layer of green on the bottom, but with yellow on the top. Customer service confirmed a girl result. Didn't get my hopes up, but had my ultrasound last week and they confirmed a girl result (very clear). Intelligender was right for me and it was fun to see if it was going to be right or not. Thanks! I will recommend!
- I decided to take the IntelliGender test, despite my reservations. How could this thing possibly be right? I did the research and found that the results tended to be more accurate in predicting girl, which finally sealed the deal for me, because that's exactly what I wanted. I took the test and sure enough, it said girl! This has been confirmed at my ultrasound and several old-fashioned wives tales. But the proof of IntelliGender's accuracy is currently sleeping in the bassinet beside me. She's the most beautiful girl I could have ever dreamed of, and courtesy of the IntelliGender's results, I was able to fall in love with her before she ever arrived!
- I took the test at 11 weeks. I followed the directions step by step. The test said it was a boy. We went in for an ultrasound at 16 weeks & confirmed it was a boy. We had told most of our family about the intelligender test so they really weren't shocked when we confirmed.
- So you know how they say "if something's not broke don't fix it?" I have realized that this test is def not "broke" and have used this testing method for now my 5th baby! it is absolutely right every single time
I have used it so I am guessing this baby will be the same says its a girl again! yay!
I love u intelligender!
Xabielle Maritza Lopez
- My wife and I first heard about the intelliGender test at a wedding we were attending. Some friends of ours told us about the product and we were a little skeptical. However, on the way home that day we decided to stop and buy the test. At the time my wife was about 12 weeks pregnant. We followed the directions EXACTLY like it said on the box. After a few minutes the results were "GREEN" indicating a "BOY" result. I was so excited. My Wife and I have a 2 year old little girl and we were hoping this time we would have a boy! We just had our 20 week ultra sound done and the result..... BOY!!! IntelliGender was right again! Thanks IntelliGender!
- We took the intelligender test at 10 weeks and it predicted a boy...just had our 20 week ultrasound and the Doctor confirmed that it is a boy :) It was fun to find out earlier...great test!
- I bought the Intelligender test when I was about 8 weeks pregnant with my third child. I have two boys and I really wanted a girl! So I took it just to see and it said girl! Of course the whole pregnancy felt different than the other two but I didn't want to get my hopes up to
much. I just had my 20 week ultrasound today and sure enough there were little girl parts on the screen! It worked when I took it.
- I actually took the test twice...The first time I was 8 weeks along and it came back positive it was a girl. Then When I was 14 weeks
along, I had this urge to take another one to see if the results have changed because I wasn't sure what to believe and to my surprise...It came back that I was still having a girl and I was so excited because I wanted a baby girl so bad because I already have a son and to have one of each gender would make my life complete...So needless to say 3 1/2 months later I have a beautiful BABY GIRL Thank you Intelligender
- I took the test at 12 weeks after waiting the full 10 minutes it was orange...Went for my ultrasound today and it was confirm it's a GIRL!! Thank you Intelligender! (Make sure you look at it at eye level,
I was looking it from the top and it looked green but after waiting the full 10 minutes and see it a eye level it clear it as
orange) Good Luck!
- I took the test at 9 weeks. I got a very clear result of having a boy. I am 28 weeks now and have had 3 U/S. Loving to see our son each time. Yes a boy! I would recommend your product for being very accurate. Thank you!
- Well I took a test at 10 and 12 weeks both with a girl result and today I went for my 18 week gender sono and needless to say you were right we are having a baby girl, after having two bouncing boys we're so excited!!! thanks intelligender
- I love this test. I was really excited about being pregnant. After two
mischarges, I deiced to try again. Well I was about 10 weeks pregnant and went to Walgreens to purchase the test. I waited until the next morning to take it. It turned ORANGE. I said yay. I had a small bet going with my husband that it was a girl. I went to have my 20wk sonogram done and it was indeed a GIRL. Everyone should try this, even if its for fun.
- I was a little skeptical on trying this I thought "how could this
work, its impossible" I took the test at 11 weeks gestation (after having 3 boys and wishing for a girl) I got a "girl" result and even after taking the test
I was a little unsure on whether or not to believe it, I had my ultrasound and it said "girl" still
didn't believe it until the first time I changed her diaper. I gave birth to my beautiful daughter Nautica Elise on 6-20-2010
- I took this test around my 15th week and the results read we were having a boy deep down I wanted a boy so I was hoping the test results were correct. Indeed when we went for the ultrasound last week it was confirmed we were having a boy!!!! I would recommend this test. We are so excited.
- I was having twins and they knew that one was a girl but could not see the gender of the other baby and it was getting frustrating. I decided to take the intelligender test just to see and it was bright orange...no need for help to interpret the results. I had two girls!
- My husband and I have two boys. On both sides of the family there are a total of 7 boys, 0 girls. Well, 0 girls that is until December 2010!! I took the test at 10 weeks and got a clear "girl" result which was just confirmed at our 19w4d ultrasound. Great, FUN, product!
- I am having a girl!!! Intelligender said girl at 12 weeks and it was confirmed at our 20 week ultrasound. I did email a pic to customer service to confirm the "girl" result. I think this is the key for success in interpreting the result - if you are not sure, ask! Thanks intelligender.
- I was so excited to take the test at 10 weeks and could not wait until I was 10 weeks. Finally when I got to 10 weeks, I took the test. I had trouble reading the results so I emailed the pics and the rep said I had a girl result. I was so excited considering my husband and I already have 2 boys. At 18 weeks, I got my ultrasound and it confirmed that I was having a girl. I love this product and tell everyone about it. Great Job Intelligender!
- I took it at exactly 10 weeks and results said boy. The sonogram I took at 20 weeks confirmed that it was a boy! I will
definitely use this again with my 2nd child. Thanks :)
- I took two Intelligender test at 11 and 16 weeks and both gave me a girl result. Now, I have 31 weeks of pregnancy and I have confirmed that I am having a GIRL with two ultrasounds (one at 19 weeks and other at 31 weeks). I also sent the Intelligender test to two friends of mine in Peru; they both got a boy result, and guess what... one of them had her baby boy in February 2010 and my other friend had a baby boy in May 2010. So no doubt Intelligender worked for me and my two friends!!!
- I took intelligender at 13 weeks and got a girl result! I was excited and was even thinking about going shopping even though it said not to make any financial investments.
I should of because when we went for an ultrasound at 17 weeks we found out it is a girl, and we have had 3 more ultrasounds since and she is still a GIRL!!! it's a great buy and
I would so tell everyone and anyone to give it a try.
- Just writing to let you know that your test was RIGHT! We had out ultrasound today and they confirmed that we are expecting a little girl! Thank you for the great product.
I used the test for fun when I was 10 weeks and got the result GIRL. I was really excited but reminded myself it could be wrong. I got more and more anxious as the day for our 20 week ultrasound arrived this past May. As it turns out Intelligender was right and IT'S A GIRL!
- I just had my first baby. He is now four months old. I had heard about Intelligender in the stores. I was a little leary at first. I had an ultrasound in October of 2009. I had invited my whole family to come, however the little guy did not want us to know at the time. Later that morning my mom took me down to Walgreen's and we purchased a test. I took the test and it said I was having a boy. About 5 weeks later I went for another ultrasound and they said I was having a boy. These tests really work and they are fun!
First time mom
- So I first heard about Intelligender in a magazine, awaiting to see the doctor. I was thinking wow, wonder how that works. Well then after 3 ultrasounds we still
didn't know, so we went to the store and got one. I was so excited, soon as
I got home I opened it and did the test. after 10 mins, it said a girl, and
that's exactly what I got. Now every time I find out someone pregnant I get them an intelligender.
- My friend told me about Intelligender so I hurried to the nearest store and picked up my kit. We took the test the next morning and got immediate boy results. So I then went online and read all the testimonials where time after time it proved right. I little down because we had a thirteen month boy at home we were hoping for a girl. Going in to the ultra sound I was convinced it was a boy.... to our surprise it is a GIRL!!!! So the test was in our case wrong. We were pleasantly surprised. It was fun to take however and proved right for everyone else I knew that took it.
- We took the Intelligender Test at 6 weeks and it immediately turned dark sludgy green. I was so excited that we were having a boy. We showed pictures to our friends and everyone had a good time with it. We just had our ultrasound at 20 weeks and we are having a BOY!! Thank you
- I thought Intelligender was a scam, but thought I would try it for fun. I think I read all the blogs on this on every website. It seemed it worked for most people. We have 2 boys and I thought for sure it would tell me another boy. So I took the test at 10 weeks and it came up yellow-the color of urine. So now it had my curiosity peaked, and I bought another at 11 weeks and 12 weeks. Both came out the same color of yellow as the first- the color of urine. I think I had a slight addiction to Intelligender. I kept thinking surely it would tell me something different. Then bought another and took it at 14 weeks.. it was bright orange like a sunset. So still a girl result.. but it still changed. Must be because I had more hormones in my system. By this time my husband thought I was completely crazy. Chalked it up to hormones? So tried it one more time at 15 weeks -but used the 2nd morning urine, and it came out BOY. So I didn't follow the directions but thought it would still tell me girl result because I had more hormones in my system. Not the case. My ultrasound at 21 weeks and private scan at 22 weeks said It's a GIRL. Intelligender works but you have to follow the directions as it's stated, or will give you a false result. Thank you Intelligender! You have a great product. I tell everyone about Intelligender.
- Your product said Girl. and my ultrasound confirmed its a girl!!! thank u
- My husband and I bought this test because we thought it would be fun. I was about 15 weeks along when
I decided to do the test. All first born in my husbands family are boys so
I had a feeling I was going to have a boy. the test came out saying it would be a boy. then at my 18 week ultrasound they confirmed that
I'm having a boy!
- So I first heard about Intelligender in a magazine, awaiting to see the doctor. I was thinking wow, wonder how that works. Well then after 3 ultrasounds we still
didn't know, so we went to the store and got one. I was so excited, soon as
I got home I opened it and did the test. after 10 mins, it said a girl, and
that's exactly what I got. Now every time I find out someone pregnant I get them an intelligender.
- We had a sonogram today. It confirmed that it’s a boy. Funny thing is that we had 5 sonograms and they couldn’t tell. We took your test and I just had a feeling it was right. Sonographer and doc both confirmed that it’s a boy. Your product is pretty amazing.
- I bought this test and took it at 12 wks. It turned dark green instantly,
I just got my ultrasound at 14 wks, and as you can see it very clearly is a boy. This was a fun and accurate test. It put my husband at ease to, since he wanted a boy so bad and could not wait to know!
- Mom of 5
- I just wanted you to know that your test was correct! Your test predicted a baby girl at 12 weeks. I was skeptical because I already have 3 boys. I just found out my amnio results today at 18 weeks and they confirmed GIRL! Thanks for giving me hope and being correct!
- I heard about intelligender from a friend. the test predicted she was having a boy and it was accurate.
I decided to take the test for fun and it predicted I am having a girl. I got my ultrasound yesterday and it confirmed
I am having our third little girl. we are super excited! Thank you!!
- Intelligender was right for me! I got an ultrasound today at 15 weeks 4 days, as soon as the tech turned the machine on, that was the first thing we saw! I said "is that what I think it is?" and sure enough, we got at least 6 photos of our little boy! I could not be happier!
- I took the intelligender test when I was 11 weeks pregnant. It said BOY! Yesterday (18 weeks now) the doctor confirmed it with an
- I took the test at 13 weeks pregnant. It turned very orange. There was no doubt about it, it was
definitely a girl result. At 16 weeks I had an ultrasound done and the doctor told me it looked like I was going to have a boy, but it was still to early to be sure. Since that ultrasound I have had 2 more, at 20 weeks pregnant, and both of them have confirmed I am
definitely having a girl, Not a boy! I could not believe it! Intelligender was right and had told me what I was having for sure 7 weeks before an ultrasound did!
I'm so happy we purchased the test. It was worth the money, and very fun and exciting to take in your own home!
- I took this test at 9weeks couldn't wait after reading all testimonials and it said girl had 2 us at12 and13 weeks looked like girl had my 21
weeks us today definitely agirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited we already have 3 boys and 2 girls so now were even
I love this test it worked great even early please try this test and have fun but do read and follow directions carefullyyyyyy swirl not shake and read at exactly at eye level or it might look different!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 2nd trimester is a long time to wait especially when you feel like crap in the first
so do this and have fun enjoy every second of your pregnancy good luck if this was around with my other
pregnancy's I would have used every time thanks for the great product well worth the 30 dollars
- You were right! I took the test at 11 weeks and got a boy result and again at 15 weeks, and boy again. And on our 22 week ultrasound there he was, our perfect little boy. I recommend this to all of my expecting mother friends. It is a really fun test. Thanks Intelligender!
- I was right for both of my children. two years ago I took a test at 10 weeks and 12 weeks and both said boy and we had a boy. with this pregnancy
I took one at 9 weeks (because I couldn't wait), your suppose to wait until 10 weeks and
I took the second at 10 weeks both said girl and we have had 3 ultrasounds all saying girl. I think its well worth the 30 dollars. make sure that you look at the results at eye level so put the cup on the counter and when the times up bend down to see the color. so many people think the test doesn't work because they don't follow the directions and look at eye level the girl result will be orange and the boy result is very green. also where
I live u can pay 99 dollars for a gender ultrasound if you cant wait until your 20 week normal ultrasound, we went at 17 weeks and it was well worth the 99 dollars.
I love inteligender!!!
- I was told about this test by a friend, so I ordered it. At 12 weeks I took the test and it said GIRL. This was super exciting for us as we have a beautiful boy already but wanted to make our
littlel family complete with a little girl. I was excited to see the test results but still was unsure...well I had my 20 week ultra sound yesterday and they confirmed that indeed it is a girl! Thank you for helping us and give us that little bit of hope! The test rocks! I would highly recommend it to any and all of friends and people I know!
- I have two boys at home now ages 7 and 4. I was so anxious to find out the sex of this baby then I heard about intelligender! I took the test at ten weeks pregnant just as directed. I was a little unsure of the result so I sent in the picture and was
shortly after told I had a girl result! I was so thrilled, but still a little doubtful. so 4 weeks later I took another. Same result!! I sent the picture in anyways to make sure I was reading it right and they confirmed that I had a girl result! I found out yesterday via ultrasound that we indeed have a little girl on the way! Due November 5th! Thanks intelligender! I would recommend this test to any expecting mother!
- With two little boys at home, I was anxious to know the gender of our third baby. I did the Intelligender test at eight weeks. I followed the instructions but was unsure of my results until I compared it to the samples on the website. My result was clearly a girl result and though I was somewhat skeptical, it gave me hope. Yesterday, our 20 week ultrasound yesterday confirmed it. We are finally having our little girl! Thank you Intelligender!
- We had a gorgeous little guy!! I guess you were right.
Thank you!!! Amy Hatfield
- I took the test at 11 weeks and then again at 19 weeks, both times it gave me clear girl results. At my 20 week sono, it confirmed a baby GIRL!!! Thank you intelligender for sneak peak.
- I was only 13 weeks and really wanted to know what I was having. My mother in law told me about a gender prediction test that was sold at most drugstores so I started calling around to find someone who had it. I went in and got it, waited until the next morning when I could take the test and it told me I was having a boy. 5 weeks later I found out I'm having a boy, you can obviously tell by the pictures! I've told everyone I know that is pregnant about the test!
- Just wanted to let you know that we confirmed with ultrasound at 20 wks 2 days....ITS A GIRL!!!!!! : ) 99.9% sure! Intelligender was correct two times for us! once at 10 weeks, and then again at 11 weeks! Thanks Again.
Christy and David, and Baby Mackenzie Knowles
- I took the test at 11 weeks and then again at 15 weeks, both tests turned to boy very quickly! Sure enough at my 19 week my ultrasound it was confirmed a boy! Thanks intelligender!
- I have to admit my husband and I were SKEPTICAL! We bought the test in the afternoon and it was SOOO hard to wait until morning but wanted to do it exactly like the directions say so did the first morning urine at 12 weeks and it turned GREEN. We have two girls already so we are DESPERATE for a boy, just had the ultrasound at 18 weeks and sure enough BOY it is :) THANK YOU THANK YOU this was the BEST $$
we have ever spent.
- I just have to say how amazed I was by this test. A coworker of mine told me about the test the day I told everyone I was pregnant. Me, being the most impatient person I know, had to try this. Even if it proved it to be wrong I still had to try. I went that day and bought the test at CVS, read the directions and followed it to a T. I took it at nine weeks and the result was clearly a boy. I took the test again at 12 weeks (because I read it had to be done at or after 10 weeks) and again results were clearly a boy. I had to get confirmation so I sent the picture to Intelligender for a "professional" opinion and asked them what it read. Received an email back the next day and they too said it was a boy. Today I had my 16 weeks ultrasound and it's a BOY!!! This is our first child and we couldn't be more excited, boy or girl it didn't matter. This is probably the coolest thing I have ever seen. I recommend it to everyone and will use again for our next child. Thank you Intelligender!!
- I took the test at 10 weeks and it said girl. At my first ultrasound, the dr said boy. The next two ultrasounds said girl. I had my baby girl in May 2010. Looks like this test was more accurate than my first ultrasound!
- My husband and I have 3 sons and we were hoping for a daughter.....I took the intelligender test @10 weeks and it said we were having a
girl. Yesterday we had our 4d ultrasound and we were so happy to learn that your test was right we are having a little GIRL!!!!Thank you intelligender for giving us an early peek into the gender of our baby!
- I first used Intelligender when I was pregnant with my first child last year. I took the test at 11 weeks and it clearly said girl, 4 weeks later we had an ultrasound done and the doctor confirmed we were having a little girl! My daughter was born in December 09! I told all of my family and friends about your product and I know of at least 3 other women who have used it and had correct results. I am now pregnant again and just used Intelligender yesterday... this time the test says boy! We will find out for sure if 5 weeks!
- I bought my first intelligender at 10 weeks and got a very definite BOY result... then again at 14 weeks, almost identical BOY result! We had our gender scan at 17 weeks and we are most definitely having a BOY and
couldn't be more thrilled! Thank you Intelligender!!
- I have two daughters and wanted to try for a boy so when I found out that
I was pregnant I wanted to try the itelligender. I did the test when I was ten weeks and twelve weeks and both said boy. I just had my nineteen week ultrasound and they confirmed that
I'm having a boy. Me and my husband are very happy and excited, thanks intelligender for telling us first.
- I took my first Intelligender at 16 weeks pregnant, it say's GIRL's result, I took my second intelligender at 17 weeks pregnant, it say's GIRL'S result again! I had my sonogram today ( 19 weeks pregnant) and.... IT'S A GIRL !!!!!! We already have TWO BOYS and we wished so much to have a girl!! THANK YOU INTELLIGENDER!! it was RIGHT TWICE for us ! :)
- I am a mom of 2 sons, so I was very excited to see if I would get a girl this time. I took the gender test and it said GIRL:)
I was so excited I cried. When I got to the ultrasound at 19 weeks the girl told me what are you wishing for boy or girl? I said I know its a girl! lol she said how do you know? and
I said I took the intelligender test. She said I have proven those test wrong before so
don't get to upset when I say boy>:( lol I giggled and said ITS A GIRL well she started the ultrasound and ended up saying you get your wish ITS A GIRL!!!!!! THE TEST WORKS IF YOU FOLLOW IT TO A T if
I have another pregnancy later on I WILL BUY THIS TEST AGAIN WITH CONFIDENCE AND WITH OUT A DOUBT THAT IT WILL WORK!
- I took my Intelligender at 18 weeks pregnant because I couldn't wait any longer! I had my ultrasound scheduled for 20 weeks, but I was going crazy and couldn't wait until then. I thought the test showed a girl result, but I wanted to be certain so I emailed Intelligender a picture of my results. Within a day I received an email back from someone at Intelligender confirming that I had a girl result. I gave birth to my baby girl on April 7. Thank you Intelligender! It was so much fun to take the test & find out the results.
- Just wanted to follow up to tell you that your test was correct! I took it at exactly 10 weeks, as well as 12,16 and 18 weeks. All results were the same (yellow on top, green on the bottom) I emailed customer service who promptly responded that I had a girl result based on the picture I submitted. My advice to others
taking this test is to stick with the feedback given by Intelligender and not wander the internet looking for compairables. The examples on the Intelligender website are great to look at for help determining your own result. I had a 20 week ultrasound yesterday and was told I'm having a girl! Which, after 2 boys I am very excited about!
- We took the test when I was at 10wks and It told us we were having a baby boy. WE just had our ultrasound on the 13th of may and IT'S A BOY!!! As my 3rd and last pregnancy I was so excited when the ultrasound confirmed the test I defiantly recommend this test to anyone!!!
- I took the test in 2008 at 10 weeks, the result showed a boy instantly. I had a sono at 15 1/2 weeks that showed a boy as well, on December 28th, we were blessed w/ a healthy baby BOY! I recommend this, it was a fun thing for the hubby and myself. We are currently trying to conceive our 2nd child & I have full intentions of purchasing another test.
- I took the intelligender test at 11 weeks. We have one of each so we didn't care what it was but I thought it would be fun. We had our sonogram yesterday and it was correct we are having a boy. It made a believer out of me.
- At first I thought that this test was just going to be for fun when I took it at 10 weeks pregnant. My husband and I were really hoping for another boy as we already have a son who is 3. When I took the test it came up boy immediately, but I didn't get my hopes up on my dream to have another boy, I just thought that it was neat and fun to take at the time. Well I just went to my 19 week ultrasound appointment and am very please to announce that were having another boy!!! I'm so happy that I purchased your product, and now I tell EVERYONE about it. Thank you so much for a fun, fast, and neat way to find out what your having!
- I decided to take this test for fun when I was 10 weeks pregnant. I have been wanting a little girl since I first became a mom. As a mom to 2 boys I was deeply hoping for a girl. Well I took the test and I got a GIRL result. Fast forwards to 11 weeks later, I go in for my ultrasound and sure enough we are having a girl. IntelliGender worked for me.
- We took your test at 13 weeks and it turned Orange, we indicates a girl, We were thrilled to be having a girl after 3 boys. When we went to the Dr at 17 weeks we asked hr he would do a gender ultrasound, he did and said we were having a baby
girl. Your product really does work.
Want to Delancey
- I took the IntelliGender test and 9 wks and 12 wks and both test gave a girl result. It was
confirmed at our 20 week ultrasound that we are in fact having a baby GIRL!! We are so excited we have three boys! I would
recommend this test to all expecting moms!
- Wow it really works I took the intelligender test in the 10 week of my pregnancy and it indicated we were having a girl. I just had my ultrasound at 20weeks and it confirmed we were having a girl.
Kim, Nova scotia Canada
- I wanted to tell you that I took the Intelligender test at 15 weeks and the results said boy. I am 21 weeks and had my ultrasound today and the results are BOY! Your products is amazing! Thank you!
- I took the intelligender test when I was 17 weeks pregnant. It gave us s reading of a girl. My husband and I were happy because we always wanted a girl. Today went in for a 26 week ultrasound and we are happy to confirm that we are indeed having a beautiful baby girl. Thanks intelligender
- We took the intelligender test because it is our last pregnancy and wanted to really enjoy it this time. We took the when I was 17 weeks it said we were having a baby girl. Which I was soo excited since
that's what I was praying for.. at my 19 week scan we found out that we are having a GIRL!!! I think it was really neat.
- Me and a friend of mine took the intelligender test when I was 12 weeks and she was 17 weeks. My test showed a boy in which had me so excited because
I have two girls already and her test showed a girl. We can both gladly say intelligender was right because our ultrasounds proved the same
thing. thanks so much intelligender I would recommend this test for expectant mothers.
- I took the intelligender test at about 11 weeks pregnant and it said girl (I even emailed you a picture and it was confirmed a girl result). I had my ultrasound done at 18 weeks and 6 days and it IS a GIRL ! :-)
- My hubby and I bought intelligender after my 19 week ultrasound as the baby would not cooperate. We were dying to know the sex of the baby! We took intelligender the next morning and it stated it was a girl! We had to wait until I was 29 weeks for my second ultrasound, but when we did.. Intelligender was right! We are having a girl!
- I thought it would be fun to take intelliGender, so when my husband were home on leave,
I was 16 weeks, we bought the test and took it. It clearly said girl. Last week we had our 2nd, ultrasound (the baby moved too much the first one to tell the gender, or anything else at that) and the doctor said WITHOUT a doubt, we are have a GIRL. Super excited, so thanks intelliGender for be RIGHT!
- I took the test at exactly 10 weeks. The test showed I'm having a boy. When
I went to the doctor to find out they confirmed it is a little boy. And my doctor is telling everyone about it and so far she has had 6 other people take the test and they have all been accurate. My son is due
July 16th 2010. I think this test is a fun way to find out what you having. Just make sure you really follow the directions.
- I bought the IntelliGender test when I was 11 weeks pregnant and took it the very next morning. The results came out to be a BOY, and it was.....100% correct. Thank you guys for the sneak peak into my babies gender. :-)
- I bought the intelligender test at 6 weeks along... and other then waiting for being 10 weeks along...I followed all instructions. The test read that our baby would be a girl. Then
I took the test again at 13 weeks along....again it said its going to be a girl....hmmmmmm.....We have 2 boys and were hoping for a girl...although
I know we'd love a boy if we got another... Well after ultrasound 2 days ago... The
baby's sex is determined and it is a GIRL for sure!!!!!! So excited thanks so much... This test works ...it was fun and accurate both times
I took it! We are so happy... Good luck to all who use this test.... it works u can trust it...it worked for us and
I hope for u too.
- My Intelligender results said I was having a boy at 17 weeks, I had my ultrasound at 20 weeks and confirmed he is definitely a BOY! We're so happy!
- I currently have 3 beautiful boys and was praying that my forth would be another. At exactly 10 weeks pregnant I performed the Intelligender home test and found out almost instantly that we were having our last boy!! We were elated with excitement, but didn't want to get too giddy until we confirmed our result via ultrasound. Yesterday we had our 20 week check up and the test was accurate - without a doubt!! Thanks Intelligender for the fun experience. I will be recommending your product to all of my Mommy friends!!
- I was definitely a skeptic about this test, but waiting to know the sex was just to hard to do, so we decided to go to the states (we're from Canada) and buy the test. I took the test at 15 weeks and it said a BOY! the results of the pee were very clear within seconds! still hesitant of the test, we waited for the 20 weeks and... It was right! Were having a BOY!!! For our next baby I will be buying this again! loved it! (saying it after the fact!) THANKS!!!!
- I took the IntelliGender test at 14 weeks just for fun. Although the color changed quickly, I waited the full time and followed all the instructions. The test predicted a girl. This is our first baby, so we have been anxious to see what we're having. This morning (at 19 weeks), we had our big ultrasound, which confirmed that the IntelliGender test was correct, it's
defiantly a girl! We're over the moon with excitement.
- I used the intelligender predictor test at 12 wks and 15 wks and both confirmed a girl. 12 wks was a little hard to read but by 15 wks the color was more evident. I had an ultrasound at 21 wks and it confirmed a girl. We are really excited about it because I have two boys. I would recommend it.
- Hello. My name is Bonnie and I just wanted to let you know that your test was right for me!!! I took three test at 10, 11, and 12 weeks that all said girl and I just had my ultrasound and they are 100% sure that it is in fact a girl!! I am beyond thrilled! I have two fantastic little boys and was over the moon to find out that we got to add a sweet little girl into our family to make it complete! This is also the first granddaughter after 4 grandsons. I can't wait to meet my little Ella and thank you so much Intelligender for making such a great test!
- Hi! My name is Patrick and I just wanted to offer a little feedback on the experience my spouse and I had with the Intelligender prediction test. When we received the test in the mail my wife was only 8 weeks pregnant. We were so anxious that we took the test at 8 1/2 weeks instead of waiting for the 10 week mark. We followed the directions exactly, and received a very clear reading predicting that our baby was a boy.
She is now 34 weeks pregnant and I am pleased to report that not only was the test extremely clear and easy to read, but it was accurate as well! Now having had several ultrasounds including a 3D ultrasound, there is absolutely no doubt that our baby is indeed a boy! I am so impressed with the product that I had to send this message, which I assure you is nowhere near common practice for me.
I would like to extend our gratitude for the fast delivery, an amazing product, and a very good price.
What more could I ask for? We truly thank you.
Patrick, Trish, and Baby Liam
- I took the intelligender test when I was about 12 weeks pregnant, the results were boy. I went and got a sonogram when I was about 20 weeks, and they told me it was a boy! and now I have my beautiful baby boy!
exactly what I wanted! I will buy another test for my next pregnancy! and I would recommend it to my friends!
- I took the test at 14 weeks it said a boy. Just found out today at 18 weeks it is a boy!!!!
- I used IntelliGender around 12 weeks, and it predicted a girl. I can't express how HARD it was to try to wait through the night for first morning urine! I had to admit defeat and take the test at 5am because I couldn't hold it any longer! Anyway, I just had an ultrasound done at 16 weeks, 5 days, and it was confirmed, we are expecting a little girl! I was so excited to find out your test was right and had a lot of fun!
- I took two intellegenger test at 13 weeks and both results said girl. I went for my 18 week sonogram and the technician was positive that it's a girl. I have to thank God first because
I really want another girl so that my four year old daughter can have a little sister and both test and sonogram gave results for a girl. Thank you intellegender for inventing this type of test.
- I took the test at 12 weeks and again 16 weeks both times it said girl, I had my ultrasound at 18 weeks and confirmed it was girl I am so happy
I have two sons and can enjoy my baby girl! Thanks Intelligender
- I took the intelligender test at 11 and 13 weeks. Both said Girl. I have two boys and really wanted this test to be right. At my 18 week appt my Dr confirmed its a GIRL! Thanks Intelligender.
- I took the first intelligender test at 6 weeks and then the second at around 10 weeks. Both said girl! I was so excited because I already have 2 boys. I went and had an ultra sound today and sure enough its a girl!! Yay! I love intelligender and will recommend it to every pregnant woman I know.
- I took the intelligender test at 13 weeks and again at 17 weeks. Both times, we go a girl result. We just found out through ultrasound that we are, indeed, having a little girl! We are so excited!! You guys were right, yet again!
- Just wanted to let you know I took a test at 12wks and 16wks both came out girl and went today for my ultrasound and was told today its a GIRL!! Love your test will be buying it for everyone!!
- Took the Intelligender test at 12 weeks. It said girl. I have two little boys so
I was hoping for a little girl. Well Friday confirmed it was Def a little girl !! Sooo Exciting! Thanks Intelligender!
- I took my test around 11 weeks and got a girl result...at 20 weeks ultrasound confirmed a girl. Thank you Intelligender! Will buy this for next pregnancy.
- My daughter could not wait to buy this test. Well, at 10 weeks she bought it and the result was a boy! So we were still unsure of the test until my daughter had her ultrasound and IT'S A BOY! YAY! This test is accurate!
- Well, I did my intelligenders at 10 and 12 weeks, both were very clearly BOYS! We were very excited because
we already have 5 daughters. I had my u/s at 17 weeks and it is very clearly another little GIRL! We were very
disappointed, no more tries this is our last baby.
- I did the Intelligender test at 14 weeks, followed the instructions perfectly, and received a girl result in 5 seconds. We just had our 18 week ultrasound and it is a girl. Intelligender was right for us!
- Testimonial I just wanted to let you know that I took the Intelligender test around 12 weeks, wasn't completely sure about the result, so I emailed a picture of the results & got a response back that those were "girl results." Sure enough, after 2 boys, we're expecting our little girl in just 10 weeks! It was easy & fun to do, and it was right for us!
- I took the Intelligender test with my sister when I was about 16 weeks along and it came out with a boy result. Today I had an ultrasound done at about 19 weeks and it confirmed the result we are having a sweet little boy in August. This test was so much fun my sister and I both couldn't sleep the night before I took it, it felt like Christmas morning when we were little! I would recommend this test to friends for sure. I took the test not planning on the result being right but just for the fun of it and it was a lot of fun!!
- I took the intelligender test at 10 weeks exactly and again at 12 weeks. Both said girl. When I had my 3d ultrasound at 15 weeks exactly.... It was a girl. Now
I'm anxiously waiting to meet my baby girl! EDD 8.1.2010. Thanks Intelligender!
- I have been meaning to post this for a while. I took your test when I was around 13 weeks (right after Christmas) first thing in the morning and got a Boy result. My husband and
I were very excited and by the time my ultrasound rolled around at 18 weeks (in February) we were very used to the idea of having a Boy so that is what we were truly hoping for. Sure enough we got a clear result... It was a Boy. Thank you Intelligender. Although we took it just for fun its wonderful to see how accurate it was.
- IntelliGender was correct!!! I've waited to write this coz my little boy is 2 weeks old today!!! I took the test when I was only 7 weeks pregnant, I know it was too early but I couldn't wait, it came out clearly a boy result. I was excited but doubtful. I took another test at 10 weeks, it came out the same thing. Our ultrasound and other test results have also confirmed it and of course I'm holding my little boy in my arm right now. Thanks IntelliGender!! It was so exciting to find out so early that we were having a boy after 2 lovely daughters!!! I would definitely recommend this test to my friends even just for fun!!!
- I heard about Intelligender - read some testimonials and of course was skeptical on the whole thing! However I decided to take a risk and find out for myself to see if the test really worked! I hate secrets so waiting
till I was 20weeks pregnant to find out the gender of my baby was killing me! I bought the test and thought to myself " Hey what could it hurt?" Either it was right or it was wrong! I took the test and the
results indicated I was having a girl! And I did! I recommended it to a friend and hers indicated she was having a girl as well and once again Intelligender was right! I think this is a great test for those who just cannot wait! And the results are accurate!
- I found out I was pregnant at just 5 weeks and was already anxious to know what I was having. But I just knew there as no way of finding out until further along with an ultra sound. Until one day I was at a local store in my area and I saw the Intelligander. I glanced at it and thought there was no way it could possibly work, but I bought it anyway. I was exactly 10 weeks pregnant which is the
minimum for the test to work. So I went home, took the test and it showed me boy. 8 weeks later got an ultra sound, I
in fact was having a baby boy :)
- I bought intellegender for my wife when she was 10 weeks and we
immediately got a girl result. Skeptic about it I bought another one at 12 weeks we followed the instructions and took it the first thing that morning and it gave us a girl result. We wanted a girl since we already have a 4 yr old boy. This morning at our 17 week ultrasound it was confirmed GIRL!!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is curious and cant want till 16 weeks to find out! Thanks Intellegender!
- I took your test at 10 weeks pregnant and got a girl result. at my 13 week sono the tech said it was a boy... then
I went back at 16 weeks and the tech said it looks like a girl, so to rule out all confusion I opted for a 3D sono, so at 18 weeks we went to the sono and to our surprise it is a girl after all, Thank you so much
for letting us know before any Dr did. I am very happy and pleased with the results of your test, I would
definitely recommend to a friend!
- I can't believe it. I took the test as early as possible and it said a girl. Well, there are no girls on either side of the family, just boys. Guess what? Ultrasound at 18 weeks confirms, it's a girl. You were right and I'm a believer. Thanks Intelligender!!!
- I just wanted to say that I took the home test at 12 weeks and the results came out boy. I just had my ultra sound to determine the gender and I am in fact having a boy so the test was correct! I would recommend it to anyone!
- I took 3 tests at 16 and 17 weeks my results were girl all 3 times. I have a 2 yr old son and my husband and
I are done after this one so we were all hoping for a girl. it was confirmed today at 18 weeks we are without a doubt having a girl! she is the first granddaughter for my parents after 3 grandsons they are very excited for a girl. thank you for
making your test so easy to take and very continent. also c/s helped a lot. thanks again your test was right for us!!
- This test really works I tried it at 11wks then the morning of my ultrasound and they both came out girl. Guess what the ultrasound tech said it was a girl!! Thank you intelligender I will recommend this to anyone who wants to find out what they are having early.
- I didn't find out about these tests until my second pregnancy. I took two just to see if they would even say the same
thing. both said boy. It was confirmed 5 weeks later that in fact we are having a boy! We didn't buy anything until we were confirmed but it was cool to have an idea sooner!
- I was at 15 1/2 weeks when I took the Intelligender test on Friday Feb 27th 2010. I didn't have to wait 10 minutes because right away the test turned a
smoky forest green color as I swirled it. Resulting in a "BOY". I am at 16 1/2 weeks now, an yesterday I had my ultrasound/amnio test and the baby is 100% a BOY! My husband and I are beyond happy! We did not want a girl. My husband thought it was a waste of money for your product, and didn't believe it would be accurate. Well, he admits he was wrong, and is glad to be wrong. Thank you Intelligender our experience with this test was awesome and worth every penny!
- My test turned green, indicating a boy. A few weeks later my ultrasound confirmed it, IT WAS A BOY! You made a believer out of me! Thanks!
- IT'S A BOYYYYY !!!!! WOW , I saw the advertisement for intelligender at a magazine at the OBGYN and I couldn't wait to try it , I bought mine as soon as I left the office , at first I didn't think it could work , boy was I wrong , the test was so much fun to do , I took the test at 12 weeks and it gave me a boy result and a few weeks later I went for the ultrasound and guess what it was a boy , WOW , I was so surprised ! I told all my family and friends about this wonderful and product and the fantastic experience and fun I had with it !
- We are expecting baby #4 July 2010. We read and did research about IntelliGender and decided we would try it. Cost 29.99 at Walgreens. I was 10 weeks pregnant when we took the test. My husband video recorded our results. The results were orange/girl!! We had the standard 18-20 wk ultra sound and found out we are indeed having a girl! This is our 4th girl and we are so excited!! Thank you for coming-up with a product that offered us an accurate result :)
- I used the intelligender at 11 weeks. I wasn't really sure if it would work but thought why not. I had my results and I wasn't exactly sure which sex it was showing me. I emailed intelligender and they quickly replied to me it was a GIRL!!! Well I am now 28 weeks and it has been clearly a girl since 18 weeks!! It was right!!! Thanks Itelligender!!
- I took this test at about 15 weeks along. At home I thought that I was looking at a girl reading but wasn't sure so I sent in a picture to have it verified. When your Customer Service E-mailed me back they confirmed that it was actually a boy reading. I just found out yesterday that I am in fact having a boy!! The test was fun...and right on the money!! I will recommend it to all my expecting friends.
Thanks! Jessica May
- As soon as I saw Intelligender in a pregnancy magazine my husband and I wanted to try the test. My husband was definitely gung-ho about taking the test as we already have a girl and he REALLY wanted a boy. When I was exactly 10 weeks, Christmas week, I took the test and gave my husband presents to show results on Christmas day which was a “Boy”. He was ecstatic; I did however keep my receipt since I was not sure and had previously read all the other testimonials. When I was 15 weeks we took the test again and it again said that it was a boy. When we went to my ultrasound I told the technician about the test, while she was performing the ultrasound she asked me, “So what were your results?” I told her that the test told us we were having a boy and she said that it was CORRECT!!! Thank you Intelligender, I have told everyone about my experience.
- I am the mother of three girls. my husband and I decided to have just one more baby and be done. when we found out we were pregnant all
I could think about was if it could be a boy. so at 10 weeks I took the test and it was very clearly a boy result. my husband wanted to be sure so we took another at 16 weeks and sure enough it said boy also. at 17 weeks it was confirmed we finally are getting the boy we thought we may never have. this test was so much fun that
I bought it for a few friends and I cant wait to see if it was correct for them also.
- My Mom and I found the intelligender test and thought it would be fun to try. I was 15 weeks pregnant and hoping for a girl.. I took the test as instructed, and the results came back that the baby was a girl. I had a 20 week ultrasound and the doctor told Me I was having a little girl. Thanks Intelligender!!!!!!!
- Well I am pregnant with our 2nd child and I really wanted to know what we were having before our ultrasound at 18 weeks!! I was searching google for ways to tell if you are having a boy or a girl and I came upon this website! I ordered 2 tests. I took them both when I was 14 weeks Pregnant. They both turned dark green almost instantly!! So they both said we were having a boy! Which was what I suspected!! We went to my ultrasound at 18 weeks and the guy confirmed it!! We are having another BOY!!!! We couldn't be more excited!! I know our son will LOVE having a little brother!! Thank you Intelligender! If we have another child I will
definitely take this test again!! I will also be recommending this to my friends!!!
- I took the intelligender test at 14 weeks after having two other friends of mine get the correct results. My result was girl. We were hoping for a girl but my husband's family figured it was another boy (we have a 21 month old son). We had two
ultrasounds. one at 17 weeks and one at 22 weeks and both confirmed that we are having a girl! We are thrilled! Thank you Intelligender!
- I have 1 girl followed back to back by 5 boys in a row. When I found out we were expecting again I also heard about IntelliGender for the first time and was excited to try it out. I took the test at 10 weeks along and followed the directions to a tee. I had a Girl result. We were trying not to get our hopes up as we truly wanted to finish our family with a little girl. I then took another test again at 12 weeks with the expectation that it would be different. Again a Girl result.... I finally had my ultrasound done and it is confirmed we are really expecting a little girl. We couldn't be happier. Thank you IntelliGender for giving us the news first.
- I took the intelligender test twice and they both showed up girl. I just went to the doctor yesterday and it was confirmed that it was a girl. I would definitely do this test again with my second child.
- I took this test at 8,10 and 12 weeks gestation with my fourth baby. I am happy to report 100% accuracy on all 3 tests. We just had our results confirmed in an ultrasound. It's a boy, just like all 3 tests said. This was fun and I would recommend it to all moms to be that want to know their babies sex.
- I took a couple tests. The first one was around 15 weeks and I was really confused on the results because it looked like both so I called in and asked. She said the results read Girl. So at about 16 weeks I took a second one and the same thing it said Girl. I went in for my 18 week ultrasound and it was confirmed she said she is 99.9% that we are having our second little Girl. I am so happy!! Thanks Intelligender :)
- I took 8, YES, 8 of these tests.. What can I say, I was anxious. not to mention, dying to see how accurate the 80% statistic was on the packet. I took each test a few weeks apart, beginning at 7 weeks. Each result came back it's own shade of green, indicating BOY. I had my gender us last Friday. It's a BOY! THANKS GUYS!
- I forgot to put my testimonial on here about the test I took when I was pregnant. I took the test after 20 weeks and it said I was going to have a girl. It was correct, We had a girl. We had a couple of ultrasounds and we could not find out the sex. Thank you Intelligender!
- We took the intelligender test at 10 weeks and got a "girl" result. Just had an ultrasound at 16 weeks; the sonographer was 150% sure we are having a girl! :)
- I was very skeptical of this test. I took it at 15 weeks and it said boy although I wasn't sure so I sent in the picture to the intelligender website. They confirmed boy. Yesterday we had out 20 week ultrasound and sure enough it is
definitely a boy!! We are thrilled! Thanks intelligender!
I took your test at just around 12 weeks and the result came back orange for a girl. I was so extremely excited today when I found out that not only was I expecting one little girl, but two girl twins. Thank you intelligender.
We took the gender test at 12 weeks and it showed a clear girl result. I just had my 20 week ultrasound and we are having a boy! sorry intelli you did not get it right this time but it was fun doing it and would
diffidently do it again.
My husband and I found out that we were expecting our second child on my birthday and the moment I saw the positive result I knew that I wanted to test out the intelligender at home gender test! We were 12 weeks along when we took the test. After the test was finished we looked at the result and it said we were having a girl. My sister had never heard of intelligender before so I took a picture of the result showing only the color that it had turned. I did not want to base the results on just what my husband and I had seen so I wanted an unbiased opinion. She had no idea that blue/green meant boy and red/orange meant girl and when she looked at it she said that it looked reddish orange. I smiled at her and told her that's what we thought it was too and then I told her that based on those results we were going to have a girl. She was very excited for us as we already have a little boy. At our 21 week ultrasound the ultrasound tech told us that we were going to have a girl so your test was correct! If I had known about intelligender when I was pregnant with my son I definitely would have taken the test then too. My sister and brother-in-law just found out that they’re excepting and they’re planning on taking the intelligender test as well. Thank you so much for having a fun way to see the gender of your baby at home before the ultrasound can tell you!
Well guess what-we went in for our 2nd ultrasound today and no doubt about it its a GIRL! So your test was correct after all! Thank you so much for everything we are excited to add a girl to our 2 boys and she will be our last so I see lots of pink! Have a great New Year and continued success with your product!
Sorry, Intelligender. Our test at 12 weeks showed a clear boy result, but we just had our ultrasound appt today and there was no doubt we're having a GIRL! So, I guess we were one of the few incorrect results! It was still a lot of fun and made today even a bigger surprise!!
I highly recommend this test to any expectant Mother. I bought the test at 14 weeks after going to my OB and not being able to see the sex yet on my sonogram. I took the test the next morning and got a girl prediction! I was scheduled for my next sonogram at 18 weeks but was so anxious that I rescheduled for 16 weeks. Confirmed. It's a girl! Way to go Intelligender! I will say to all expecting Moms........BE SURE to read the test at eye level or you may think it reads boy.
Took the test at about 12 weeks or so and it said girl however when we went to the ultra sound appointment at 2o weeks we found out it was a boy! I must say I was very happy it was wrong, lol. We have a beautiful little girl and I was hoping for a boy to have one of each. I tried all the other tests and calculators and all results was a girl except for the sonogram. It was very fun to see if it was right or not! In fact our Doctor said they are usually correct! Worth a shot but don't go out and buy anything reading the results, lol. Thanks Intelligender!
Just wanted to let you know that your test was correct! I had a girl result at 10 weeks, and at my ultrasound yesterday the tech said she's 95% sure it's a girl! It was a lot of fun, and friends and family were all excited to find out if it turned out to be right! A note to other women, I was very careful about following the instructions exactly!
I am a first time mom-to-be, and I was VERY anxious to find out what our baby was going to be! My mom was also very excited, being this was going to be her first grandchild, and went and bought the test for us. We took the test and it read a girl! We were very excited for a little princess! It was confirmed at our ultrasound 2 months later, It's a
Girl! Me and her proud father would recommend this test to any anxious parents!
Intelligender, I owe you a testimony I took the test about a month ago I was about 15 weeks I followed the
instructions and when I came back to view the test it was a dark
green boy result). I went for an ultrasound not wanting to know the sex and the tech accidently told me and its a BOY. I am telling you ladies it worked for me just make sure that you follow the
instructions correctly and your results should be accurate. Thank you intelligender
I took the intelligender test when I was 12 weeks and a few days pregnant, And
I did everything it told me to do, it gave me a boy result.. well yesterday
I went in for my ultrasound (18 weeks) and I found out I'm having a GIRL!!
I'm so happy, I wanted a girl so so bad, and I got so upset when the intelligender told me boy.. but it was fun and
I would do it again even though it was wrong for me.
Just wanted to le you know that I took six, yes six tests and they all said GIRL. I just came back from my 21 week sonogram and it was confirmed that I am having a girl. We are THRILLED !! I
took so many to do my own little experiment. Some advice I have, is DEF only swirl and NOT shake, since chemicals are green and if disturbed to much make the test very
difficult to read. Also, I found the test works MUCH quicker and results are very very clear the further along in pregnancy you are. I took one at 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20 weeks. The last 3 became orange within 5 seconds and very clear orange. The first 2 took longer and were a bit hard to read. This test DEF works.. but to ensure a correct result follow instructions exactly and I would
suggest to wait until about 12 or 13 weeks.. or buy 2 : )
I took the test at ten weeks and it said I was having a girl. I am now twenty weeks and the ultrasound confirmed it was a girl. Thanks!
My brother bought this test for my husband and I when we were about 8 weeks pregnant. Neither of us had heard of this test and were pretty skeptic about its accuracy but figured we could have some fun with it. We already have two boys so were leaning towards a girl but really would be happy with another boy. Took the test and it said girl which, of course, got everyone's hopes up BUT we went for our 4d last weekend and it was confirmed 100% we are having a girl!! The test was accurate for us and a lot of fun too!
I FOUND THE INTELLIGENDER PRODUCT ONLINE, AND MY HUSBAND AND I DECIDED TO TRY IT, EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE TOLD US IT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY. WE WERE EXPECTING A GIRL, BUT WHEN I TOOK THIS TEST AT 15 WEEKS, IT VERY QUICKLY GAVE A BOY RESULT, AND THE LOOK ON MY HUSBANDS FACE WAS PRICELESS. I KNEW THEN WHAT HE REALLY WANTED, A BOY. ANYWAYS, EVERYONE I TOLD SAID "WAIT ON THE ULTRASOUND TO BUY ANYTHING, THEY ARE NOT CORRECT" WELL, I WENT FOR MY ULTRASOUND @ 21
WEEKS, AND ITS MOST DEFINITELY THE LITTLE BOY MY HUSBAND DREAMED OF!!! I THINK THAT THE LATER IN PREGNANCY YOU WAIT TO TAKE IT, THE MORE ACCURATE. AT 15 WEEKS THE RESULT WAS
IMMEDIATE, CLEAR, AND ACCURATE. I WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS PRODUCT AGAIN WITH MY NEXT
PREGNANCY, AND HOPEFULLY ITS A GIRL..... THANKS INTELLIGENDER!!!!
My name is Britney, my husband and I are pregnant with our first (I am currently 29 weeks). At about 13 weeks, I was just dying to know what we were having. My husband and I had heard of an at home gender test so we went out looking for one. We took the test the next morning and it said we were having a boy. We were very excited! Of course the instructions say that this test is only 82% accurate, which we were satisfied with, but it still left that small margin for error. We went in for our 18-20 week ultrasound, and we ARE having a boy! We were so happy with the results of this test that we have suggested it to our friends that are pregnant.
I read the whole information sheet that came with the test, and read that it was 90% accurate before it was released for public attainability. So when it said that first morning urine was what I needed to use, I woke up at 4:30am in need to use the restroom, and I wasn't sure if I should wait until later in the morning to take the test. I was afraid of changing my accuracy, so at 4:50am, I woke up my husband to let him know what our results were. It is still something we laugh about when we tell others about this product!
I would like to thank you for making a product available to those of us who just don't have the patience to wait until we are between 18 and 20 weeks to find out what we are having!
We took the test at 15 weeks, and got a girl result. Our ultrasound at 20 weeks showed that we are having a boy. Sorry Intelligender!
I got the gift card and the additional test…Thank you very much! I also got an ultrasound last Friday and your test was right…we confirmed we are in fact having a boy!
Thanks again for providing such a fun, and apparently pretty darn accurate, product!
I took your test 10 weeks after I became pregnant, it said I was having a boy. I went for my 19 week ultra-sound and they told me, it was a girl. I was very excited, because I really was
hoping for a little girl. Well, I just went back for another ultra-sound at 22 weeks and the gender
predictor was RIGHT and the 1st ultra-sound was wrong my baby is in fact a BOY
IntelliGender was right for us! My neighbor and I both took the tests at the same time. I was 13-1/2 weeks along, and she was 10 weeks along. Both said we were having girls. I even e-mailed in my results to have you confirm them and got a response the same day that sure enough, it was a great girl result. We were very excited about the girl results, since we were also both pregnant together with boys our last pregnancies. Well, we've both had confirmation ultrasounds now (mine at 16 & 21 weeks, hers at 16 weeks) all confirming that the girl results for both of us were correct! We're so excited, and can't wait to meet our little angels face to face in Jan and Feb of 2010!
Hi all I bought 7 of your intelligender test ,yes 7!!! and spoke to someone via email on here earlier to ask some questions and they said when they replied to me that
I should let you guys know the outcome well ALL 7 intelligender test came back orange and had my scan today and was told that
I'm having a girl so they were all right thanks intelligender you had got it right for me. thanks
I am a believer! After taking the test with my last boy pregnancy and
receiving a boy result, I decided to try again for fun this time as well. I was still skeptical, but after
receiving a girl result and having it confirmed via ultrasound, I am convinced of the validity of this product. Thank you so much for giving me a
sneak peek. One word of caution, for you ladies that are getting "mixed results," ensure you are reading from EYE LEVEL. Otherwise, the wrong angle could make the color seem green since the chemicals that mix with the urine are green.
I used IntelliGender at 10 weeks and it said a girl which surprised me because I have had two boys so I figured yeah I will just have another boy. Turns out she is a little girl due to be born on 9/3/09.
I am a proud 39 year old mother of two boys, 7 and 5. My husband and I wanted to try one last time to see if a baby girl was in our future. We became pregnant in April of 2009 and at twelve weeks along, a friend told us about this new home Gender test. We immediately went out to buy this test and the next morning the test showed positive for a baby girl! My husband and I looked up the website provided to compare the color we were seeing, and sure enough, it read pos. for girl. I tried not to get too excited because this was something new and I
haven't even talked to my doctor about it. At my twenty week ultrasound, our hopes were confirmed. We are expecting our Baby GIRL the first week of January. Thanks Intelligender for the early detection! I recommend this to all expecting moms.
I was very skeptical on spending that kind of money on this test but I thought what the heck, I wanted to see what it would say. I went to two different locations to purchase one and they were ALL SOLD OUT. Okay now this made me want one even worse. I then ordered one online. Few day later got it in the mail and waited to the next morning to take the test and boy was I excited to do this. My results showed that I was having a boy. I have two girls already and my
fiancé and I wanted to have a boy. SO I WAS EXCITED!!! I held off from buying anything UNTIL my ultrasound and GUESS WHAT the ultrasound showed that I WAS HAVING A BOY INDEED! So I recommend this to anyone that is pregnant, it is great and also fun. Thanks again for your product!
I have to say that for me intelligender was right for me 4 times. Its said BOY all 4 times I
jest wonted to make sure lol. And when I went for my ultrasound at my 20 apt. sure enough it was a BOY he was loud and proud to show it off. Thanks Intelligender.
I just wanted to let you know that I used your test at 14 weeks and I am pregnant with twins. I wasn't sure how reliable the test would be. You stated that if the test turned
smoky green in the first five minutes, the chance that both were boys was good. Well the test turned
smoky green immediately. I was pretty confident there was one boy and hoping for two. Today we had our ultrasound at 16 weeks and IntelliGender got it right....we are having two boys! This was so much fun and as it turns out....accurate, even for twins!! Thanks!
Well, I wanted to tell you that the Intelligender WAS CORRECT!!!!! (twice!)
I took the test because I loved the fact that I could get it at our local grocery store (HEB) and it was affordable. I was hoping it was accurate and I took two different ones (One at 8 weeks and one at 11 weeks) The first one I thought looked yellow but I knew I was taking it early. So, I took another one at 11 weeks and emailed the results to you guys to give me the result. I received an email back that said "That is a great girl result".
We have four precious and energetic little boys. I would LOVE a little girl to add to the bunch! Looks like we will be! We had our sonogram last week and we saw our first pictures of our baby girl.
Thank you for making such an easy and accurate test! I give it a thumbs up!
We couldn't wait to find out if we were having a boy or girl. We wanted to get the nursery decorated and buy cute outfits. We got the Intelligender test at 16 weeks because our doctor does ultrasounds at 24 weeks. Our test told us that it was a boy!!! A few weeks later at the doctor the results were confirmed and we are expecting a little boy in November! Thank you Intelligender we can't wait to meet Milo!
Ashleigh & Jason
Both of my daughter in laws are expecting within a couple months of each other and have both taken the intelligender tests. One said girl and one said boy. Both have had their ultra sound and only one was conclusive for gender. The boy result is most definitely correct but on the girl the legs were positioned such that they wouldn't say for sure if it was a girl or not. I am saying she was just being lady like and didn't want the world looking at her business :~) I will let you know after Aug 17th when she heads back in to the doctors office....
Well daughter in law number two had her ultra sound and your test was accurate again. It is a girl. Great product!!!
Thanks and have an awesome day,
The test said I was going to have another little girl, but my ultrasound shows I will be having a little boy.
I have 2 girls and this will be our last baby. I purchased intelligender and took it around 12 weeks pregnant. It was clearly a boy result. I was pretty skeptical. Ultrasound confirms today at 18 weeks it is a BOY!!! We are so excited and cant wait for our little man to arrive. Just thought I would share that it was right for me!! Thanks again intelligender.
Took the intelligender at 12 weeks and it reported we are having a boy...we had the sonogram at 22 weeks and in fact we are having a boy!
Hi I just wanted to let you know that we took your test for fun at 11 weeks and it said we were having a baby girl. We hoped it was right since our 4 year old daughter really wants a baby sister. Well, we just got the results back from our cvs, and it turns out Intelligender was right!! We are having a baby girl, and someone is VERY excited getting her little sister. Thanks so much!!!
his is my 3rd pregnancy. I was given a previous ultrasound at 18 weeks and of course, they could not determine gender. A few months ago I saw IntelliGender in my local grocery store. I had never heard of a test like this and I was intrigued. Intrigued, not
gullible. I called the customer svc number on the side of the box because the information (on the box) is quite vague and I wanted to know what kind of test this was. The CS lady was very kind and informative. She told me to follow the directions EXACTLY and that it would really work. I purchased the product and followed the directions to the letter. My result: Boy. I was at about 25 weeks. I am now at 36 weeks. I was just given
another ultrasound a couple days ago. For the first time they could determine gender. It's a boy (very obvious.) I just want to thank your CS staff for being so kind and
knowledgeable and thank your company for having such a wonderful, quality product. Your company should do more in the marketing department because this is really worth its price, and pregnant women everywhere would love to know about this. Thank you again.
I would love to say that the test was right for me as well, but it wasn't right for us. I followed all the instructions exactly as written. We have 3 boys, and the test said that we were having a girl. We just got back from the 20 week U/S and sure enough, we are having another wonderful boy! We took the test for fun... I definitely don't recommend painting a nursery based on the results!
Your test was right! I am having a girl. I took the test at 12 weeks and I am now 16 weeks. My ultrasound confirmed it is a girl. I have been telling everyone about this test I took and how it was right. It is so fun to be able to find out earlier.
I do want to mention though, I took the test at 10 weeks and it said boy. However, I had "unprotected intercourse" so I waited the 48 hours as indicated on the instructions. My hubby has "super sperm" so the 48 hours was not long enough to get a correct result. That is why I took it again at 12 weeks (and did not have intercourse) and it came out girl.
Thanks for such a great, affordable product.
We were skeptical at first. We bought this at 14 weeks and the results said Boy (Green as could be), but we did not put a lot of thought into it until we had our ultrasound at 18 weeks. The test proved Correct! We are definitely having a Boy!!! I recommend this to anyone who is curios and can’t wait that extra 4-6 weeks for a gender ultrasound! This would be a GREAT gift to any expecting family!!!!
I tested with your product in early March 2009. The test came back with results that we were having a girl. I just had a 3d ultrasound and its confirmed that we are having a girl!! We are so excited after 3 boys we got our princess on her way! Your product is great and truly works! Thank you Intelligender!
I have four children. my oldest a girl and three boys after. hoping for a girl
I took the test as a fun way to think about what we might be having.
I don't want to know by ultrasound. so my result a girl. my kids all want a sister. so thanks for a fun way of thinking about what we might be having without the 100% accuracy of ultrasound. this way its still
kind of a surprise.
I wanted to let you guys know, I'm 16wks and I took your test last wed. morning 3/4/09, the test clearly said I'm having a boy. I already have three boys so I was wondering if this time around it might be a girl. So I decided to go get an ultrasound done on sat. 3/7/09, sure enough I am having a boy! Thank you and I am so excited about my little guy!!
I wanted to let you know that our results from the Intelligender Prediction Test were correct! It was a fun test to take. We have two girls and were hoping for a boy and we took the test at 15 weeks. It immediately turned smoky green and bubbled up a bit as well. We followed the directions perfectly and I have to admit we were skeptical about the results but our ultrasound today confirmed that we are indeed having a boy! Having this test made waiting for our ultrasound go by much faster! Thanks!
Ok my Mom bought me this test when I was 10 Weeks. We were so dying to find out what I was having. My test said boy and today I had my 22 week ultrasound! Sure enough its a Boy! Thank you so much!
Hello just thought you should know the test was right. My hubbi and I are having a boy! Nobody around here had heard about intelligender. I'm happy I got it. What a fun experiment to do while pregnant.
The test showed I was having a boy and it was wrong, the ultrasound person confirmed I was having a girl. Well, I had the baby last Friday and it was indeed a girl. I did this for fun, but wanted to give my testimonial online to show people that it is not 100% correct.
I was a little skeptical of the test at first. I did some research and decided to give it a try. My family thought I was crazy to be
believe of such product. Well Intelligender proved them wrong. My ultrasound was scheduled for the very next day and guess what...IT'S A BOY! Just as the test predicted. Great product!
My husband and I underwent IVF in mid-October 2008. We knew we were having twins and were dying to know the genders! As a Christmas gift to myself, I bought the Intelligender test and did it on Christmas morning. The result was as clear as could be -- GIRLS!!! As confirmation, we went to a 3D ultrasound studio this past weekend (1/31/09; I was almost 18 weeks). TWO GIRLS!!! But we already knew that! Thanks so much!
I just wanted to let you know that I took this test back at my 11 weeks and showed I was having a boy, I went for my ultrasound last week and confirmed I was indeed having a boy. I loved taking this test, had fun and glad to see it was right!!!!
I just wanted to let you know that you were correct!!!!! I had my 16 week ultrasound on Saturday and they confirmed it was a girl! :)
Thank you very much!!!
I took my Intelligender test at appx. 10 weeks and it gave us a girl reading, I was a little
disappointed, since we already have one little girl. We just had our 20-week ultrasound Monday and it was confirmed that it was actually a baby boy! So the test was wrong, but it was a nice change to my thinking. :) Now I get to pick out green & blue rather than see pink all over again!
I took the test at 10 weeks, and it predicted a boy. I'd desperately been wanting a girl, since I have 2 sons, and this is my last baby. I read all the testimonials, and I saw that a few people got false positives for boys when they were having girls. So, I wondered... I found out for sure from a CVS test that, yes, we are definitely having another boy! I expected as much, after having taken the Intelligender test. You have a fantastic product here! I will recommend it to everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that at my ultrasound on Friday they confirmed that we are having a little GIRL!!!! IntelliGender was right!! We wanted a girl SO bad that we almost couldn’t believe that is what we got.
I took the test at 11 weeks along and I was absolutely dying to know what I was having. It was a clear result showing a girl. On 12-12-08 it was confirmed, we're having a girl! Thank you so much!
Hi, Just wanted to say IntelliGender worked for us! My hubby and I have two gorgeous boys and now it looks like we will have a girl to complete our family:) The first test I took predicted correctly and the second and third I took, I shook instead of swirled and caused them to give boy results (as a note always
swirl, lol). But the first test correctly predicted a girl:) I have 3D pics that confirm:) Thanks IntelliGender!!!! I will def. be recommending your product, and you have the best customer service as well!
Just a quick message to let you know that your product worked for us! We are ordering one for a friend now and we have told everyone about your product including the doctor and the ultra sound techs. We also have told them you really need to follow the directions closely.
My partner and I purchased your product when I was nearly three months pregnant. I followed directions to a Tee and got a boy result. I was skeptical at first because the green was lying at the very bottom of the container, and my boyfriend was also a little concerned that the outcome was maybe not accurate. We had my ultrasound about a month ago, and our baby is very clearly a little boy. I was so happy that the ultrasound technician said "well,
I guess you wanted a boy then." I thin proceeded to tell her that we had counted on it being a boy, even if we had underlying doubts, and then told her and my nurse about Intelligender. Neither had ever heard of this test. I was quite surprised that they hadn't considering that they work at an Ob clinic. They know now though! Thanks for creating such a great product!
Hi. I just wanted to say how fabulous your product is. I am pregnant with my third baby and took your test last week. I have 2 little boys and was sure I was going to have a third boy. Your test showed a definite orange result, meaning a girl. I was skeptical. However, at our ultrasound appointment this morning it was confirmed that it is indeed a girl! I am thrilled and your test knew it all along! Thanks so much for the fun and the accurate result!
Just to let you know your test was right for me it gave a girl result and we are chuffed to bits as we gave birth to a little girl on the 21
October 08 and she is perfect.
I took this test at 11 weeks pregnant and it said boy, no doubt about it. I just had a sonogram last week and it's definitely a boy! YAY! We have 3 girls and finally a
Hello, I wanted to let you know that I took your test at 10 weeks and it said we were having a boy. We have a little girl and were so excited to think we could e giving her a little brother. I had my ultrasound yesterday at 16 weeks and it is in fact a BOY! I wanted to let you know that your test proved correct for me.
Thank you, Danielle
I just wanted everyone out there to know how this is the best product. I have 5 girls yes 5 and I am pregnant again. I bought this product thinking like you all well this cant work well the test came back a BOY right away but I still had
didn't think it was right with my track record for having girls. Well I had my ultrasound Oct 27-2008 and the test was so right!!
it's a BOY I want to thank you for this wonderful product
Marti - Ontario, Canada
Dear Intelligender, After previously emailing photographs of my test results and asking for your interpretation (you wrote back very promptly and said I had a 'GIRL' result), I wanted to send a quick note to let you know that the Intelligender test was right! Ultrasound has confirmed that we are indeed expecting our first girl after having two boys! I think there will continue to be a little bit of doubt in my mind until she makes her appearance regardless of the confirmation ultrasound (I just can't believe I'm having a girl!!!), but wanted to thank you for your prompt customer service and let you know that you can (most likely :) add another correct result to your statistics!
Thank you so much! Sincerely,
Jessica Wilde Mommy to 2 boys and 1 baby girl on the way!
Hello, just wanted to also be apart of the Testimonials. We took the Intelligender Test at 11 weeks and the results were that we were having a BOY. We just had our ultrasound at 18 weeks and it confirmed the results, it's a boy! I will be sure to tell everyone I know having babies to order this test. It was fun taking the test and wondering if it was indeed accurate.
Thanks again! Tiffany
I purchased two intelligender tests just for fun and kept on reading conflicting stories about the outcome of the tests which made me a little skeptical. Not anymore!! I took the first test @ 13 weeks which clearly read boy. I took the second test @ 17 weeks and again it said boy. Today the ultrasound tech confirmed indeed we are having a boy!! I'll
definitely recommend your product to my friends. All the best to you!!
Just took the Intelli-gender to "double check" our gender ultrasound and have some fun. The test is correct...both intelligender and our ultrasound say I'm having a BOY!
Just wanted to let you know that I took the Intelligender test at week 12 (strictly following the directions) and got an unequivocal "Boy" result, which was confirmed earlier this week by ultrasound! Thanks!
I'm 26 weeks at my 20 week ultrasound the tech said it was a girl but I was told last time the same she ended up being a boy 2.5 years ago. So I bought a test sure enough it said girl hope its right.
I'm currently expecting twins. I took your test almost a month ago and now I'm writing to confirm that your test was indeed right. I have am having a son. Your test indicates in the case of twins a boy result is only accurate for 1 baby. I was glad to know that because we are also having a daughter. Thanks so much. I will tell every mom I know to give it a shot!!!
I took the test when I was about 12 weeks pregnant. I have 2 girls and my husband and I were curious if the 3rd would be a boy or girl. The test said boy and after my 20 week ultrasound it was confirmed that we are having a baby boy :) Thanks, Kim
I took the intelligender test at 10 weeks and just wanted to let you know, after having 11 ultrasounds during this pregnancy so far, your test was 100% accurate! It's a GIRL!!! I have been recommending your test to everyone I know that is pregnant. Not only did I get the result I wanted, I also got a head start picking out pink outfits for the baby. Thank you!
How fun! I bought a test and took it when I was 12 week pregnant. It said boy right away. Needless to say, we found out yesterday (18 weeks) that we are definitely having a boy. In fact, my cousin's wife is pregnant (9 weeks). He is dying to find out if it's a boy or girl. I just send him your link. Hopefully, Intelligender will be as accurate for them! Thanks!
Took the test at 11 weeks said boy.....Ultrasound at 19 weeks - also says boy!!
I just wanted to be another person to tell you how great this test is. I ordered it when I was 10 weeks pregnant and it said we were having a boy. We were very excited since we have a 4 year old girl we were hoping for a boy. We had our ultrasound yesterday and they also said boy!! We are so excited!! I will be telling everyone about this!! Thanks!
I purchased two Intelligender tests when I was about eleven weeks pregnant. I didn't read the instructions thoroughly at first and read the first test from a standing
position, which briefly led me to believe I was having a boy. I re-read the instructions and bent down to look at the test and saw that the fluid was obviously yellowish (a girl). I got the exact same results the next day. I am happy to report that my ultrasound this morning confirmed the Intelligender tests! What a wonderful product--I will be recommending the tests to my pregnant friends!
I took the test right at 10 weeks and it came out boy. I just had amnio done and indeed we are having a little boy! Even my husband thought that your test was the best thing ever! Thank you!
I bought and took one of your tests when I was 10 weeks pregnant. I already have a little boy, and even though this pregnancy has been completely different to my first,
I was convinced I was having another little boy, and was too impatient to wait for my 20 Week scan! The test confirmed my feeling that it was a boy almost instantly, turning a very dark green! I am now 23weeks pregnant and
I have had the gender of my baby confirmed by a Doctor and it is indeed another boy!
Thank you for such a fun product, I have recommended it to several of my friends who are in the early weeks of pregnancy, and
I shall definitely try this again if I have anymore children!
I just wanted to write and let you all know that your product was spot on! I took it at about 12 weeks and it said boy (followed the directions perfectly by the way!) I felt this little one was a boy also. We just found out today that we're expecting a baby boy via ultrasound! Thank you! This was fun and accurate! I will use it with confidence for future children!
I purchased one of your tests at 11 weeks and it said boy. I did another test at 12 weeks and it also said boy. Just to be sure, I did a 3rd test and it still said boy!!! There was absolutely no doubt as the test turned a dark green immediately! I just had my 20 week ultrasound and it is undoubtedly a BOY!!! Thanks so much!!! I really enjoyed being able to find out weeks before an ultrasound would be able to tell me!!! Thanks,
I am happy to report that the intelligender was WRONG! It indicated that we were to have a boy and we very clearly have a girl. It was still fun to try. Thanks Intelligender!
I tried it... and it worked! I took two tests at 7 and 10wks, both times it said Boy. Now I just got my ultrasound at 16wks, and they confirmed BOY!! Your test was so easy to use, it was so much fun, and I
definitely recommend this product to all the expectant parents, its a great buy for the bucks!
Just to let you know that yesterday, at 16 weeks, my doctor confirmed what ALL 6 of your intelligender tests have said all along... It's a BOY! I have 2 girls and one boy and we are just delighted to complete our family with a second son. I did tests at weeks 7, 8. 9. 10. 11 and 12. All said BOY! Thank you for your wonderful product and for the peace of mind it gave me during that LONG wait before the ultrasound! Just making it to the next Intelligender test week to week, helped me get through that LOOONG and not so fun first trimester.
I just wanted to write and tell you about my experience with your product. I have a two year old little boy and was really hoping for a girl this time because I do not plan on having anymore children. I was also very curious from the get go and could hardly stand the wait until my ultrasound at 21 weeks. I took four, yes four, tests. (I was VERY curious!) I took the first at 10 weeks, the second at 13 weeks, the third at 16 weeks and the fourth two days before my ultrasound at 21 weeks. They all IMMEDIATELY said girl. Well, as of yesterday, my ultrasound confirmed that I am having a little GIRL!! Your product was so fun and easy to use. I didn’t put a lot of faith in it at first but now I am telling everyone about it! Thank you for such a fun way to find out the gender of your baby so soon. If I ever have any more children, I will be using your product again.
I just had to write to you to let you know that I purchased your product, took the test and it immediately came up with "boy" result. We just had our ultrasound and found out that we are indeed having a boy. Your product was spot on. Thank you! What an amazing product you have.
I just wanted to say thanks. We were totally convinced I was having another girl until I look this test and couldn't believe I was having a boy and figured the test must be wrong. But the ultrasound clearly confirmed you were right! We had so much fun taking the test!
I took the test at 10 weeks and got a boy result right away which was not a big surprise since I was expecting to have a boy based on other factors. When I went in for a quickie ultrasound to take a peek at the baby at 16 weeks my Dr. told us that if her were a betting man he'd bet it was a girl! I was very excited since I already have a boy, I didn't care that the test told me something different besides this is pretty new technology, right? Anyways, a week later I went in for my "official" ultrasound and got a clear shot of a boy! So what do you know, this test is more reliable than my Dr. :) Thanks Intelligender!
I have had three girls and took your test a 11weeks and it said boy my doctor said it was going to be girl cause of the heart beat I had my sono today and your test was right I am having my first son. Thank you so much for your test.
I just wanted to say thank you! This test is amazing!!! I took the Intelligender when I was 10 weeks pregnant. It said I was having a boy. 3 weeks later I had an ultrasound at my Doctor's office and it was very obvious that we are indeed having a boy!!! Thank you again! This was so fun!
I just wanted to write and say that Intelligender is absolutely correct. I took the test at 13 weeks and it said we were having a girl. Today I had a 20 week level 2 sonogram and it confirmed that we are in fact having a girl. I will
definitely recommend it to people I know.
Hi there, I just wanted to share my experience with your product. I took the test at 13 weeks pregnant and was over the moon to discover that the test stayed orange that meant we were having a girl after three boys. At the 20 week scan however we were told we were having another boy, oh well.. We enjoyed having a try at the test as it gave me seven weeks of thinking I was having a girl at least. I would definitely recommend anyone trying the test as it was great fun.
Hey...I just wanted to let you know that's is a girl. Your test was so right...I even took it at 6 weeks. I was a little
skeptical, but the u/s last week confirmed it....thanks so much.
I just wanted to shoot you an email to let you know about my experience with Intelligender. I originally ordered 2 tests. I took the first at 14 weeks and it said girl. I took the 2nd at 15 weeks and it said boy. I emailed you and you sent out another test last week. I took it and it said girl again. We were really confused because we did a blood dna test and it told us a boy at 15 weeks, so we thought we were having a boy. We went for our 18 week ultrasound today and sure enough we are having a baby GIRL! 2 out of 3 of the tests were right. The boy result I think I messed up and tested only 24 hours after sex and I read that can give a false boy result if it's not 48 hours. I just wanted to let you know about my experience and accurate results! Thank you, Janna and baby Cailey!
Hello ~~ just wanted to let you know the results of my intelligender test. Took your test at 14 weeks after having to wait a long 48 hours after its arrival because of unprotected sex! The results came back girl right away. Well I am now 20 weeks and my sono has
revealed that indeed we are having a little girl! We were able to get a very clear picture and after two boys there is no doubt about what is missing! Thank you for allowing us a peek into the future so early! It was a lot of fun!
Just wanted to let you guys know that I love this test. It was so much fun. My husband and I waited until 10 weeks to take it (I bought two) and both came back that we were having a boy. My husband was so excited that he didn't need confirmation, in his head. Well at 16 weeks we were confirmed that it is a little guy. We already have our girl so we are very excited. I have many other pregnant friends and they are all excited for their test to come in the mail. Thanks for a bit of joy during my icky first trimester.
Well, the clouds parted and the universe has been thrown off kilter!!! Your test was right!! I am having a baby girl!!! Every time I say that I cry. Out of 10 grandchildren, this will be the second girl, first of five in my immediate family. Thank you for having your product available. It helped me "prepare" for the result, as I secretly had my hopes up for this little
miracle girl. Thanks again. I will tell all my friends about your product.
Hello, We purchased a test when I was 10 weeks. It came out 'girl' but husband thinks he didn't swirl it enough and get all the crystals to the bottom first. We purchased 2 more tests (he's a scientist, says all tests should be done in 3's). The next 2 tests we made sure to do properly and they both came out 'boy' (this was around 12 weeks). This was just confirmed by ultrasound (18 weeks) that it's boy. Amnio results will be back soon for added confirmation, but I'm comfortable with the ultrasound results. :) This was good fun!
I was a little skeptical about the test and went back three times until I had my husband buy it for me on Mother's Day. I did the test the morning of Mother's Day and the test results showed that we were having a boy right away. We already have two beautiful girls and were hoping for a boy because it is our last. We just had our ultrasound yesterday and right away the ultrasound technician spotted that it was a boy! The test was a lot of fun to do and it was accurate. I am going to tell all my pregnant friends about it!
Well I must say at first I didn't think this product would actually work.
I was 7 weeks pregnant, which I am currently now 38 weeks and 6 days.
I took the test at 8 weeks and it said a boy. I was not fully sure and when
I was told at 19 weeks I was having a girl, I was like oh I just wasted my time. at 32 weeks
I had a massive scare where I started bleeding heavily. it seemed like the baby
wasn't in distress but the hospital lost the ultrasound information, everything so they recommended doing a fateal assessment. after all that time thinking it was a girl,
I was shocked to find out that in fact I was having another little boy. my jaw dropped to the floor. this product is amazing. at only 7 weeks pregnant which they changed my due date, so 6 weeks, 6 WEEKS, pregnant,
I actually knew that I was going to be having a baby boy. this product was right and the judgment of the doctor was wrong. this is amazing and
I recommend anyone to try it. I just thought I would write to you while
I thought of it to let you guys know my feedback
I sold an Intelligender to a lady back in Oct. Her result came back GIRL. At her sono a month or so later, the doctor said BOY. I got a crazy email from her today, and they had a baby GIRL just last week! After preparing the nursery in blues & greens and lots of little blue onesies she will now be returning everything quickly for loads of pink! Intelligender was RIGHT & the doctor was WRONG! Bet this doesn't happen often!
Sales are great! I thought I would just share this story with you.
I took the test first thing in the morning at 18 weeks. It said I was having a boy. Three days later I had my Ultrasound and it said I was having a girl. We were happy either way. Although it didn't work for me it was fun doing the test. :) thanks
Thank you, Intelligender! I took 2 tests - one at 6 weeks ( I know I know...but couldn't wait:) - it showed a girl. Then I took another one at 10 weeks-again it showed a girl. Yesterday I had a scan and it is indeed a girl!! My husband and I are so happy, we have a boy already , now we will have a little girl! I will
definitely recommend it to my pregnant girlfriends!
I just wanted to say thanks for making such an amazing product! I took the test at 13 weeks and it said boy. We just had our ultrasound at 17 weeks and it confirmed the results, BOY! I'm telling everyone I know that is pregnant about Intelligender so that they can get an early peak at what is to come!
I had my ultrasound today at 18 weeks and am happy to tell you Intelligender was right, we are having a baby girl!
I bought my intelligender at 11 weeks, and it turned really orange,
then at 15 weeks my doctor told me it looks like a boy, so I was kind of upset, then on 17 weeks on the anatomy US, the doctor confirms it was a healthy baby girl!! Thanx y will recommended your product to all my friends, cause it really works.
We just wanted to say how accurate your test was. As soon as we found out we were pregnant, we wanted to know the sex of the baby!!! I saw your ad online and just had to buy the test---OK, so I actually bought two!!! I took one at 12 weeks and at 2 minutes, the color was so
smoky green that it was almost black. But, we did wait the full 10 minutes, and still
smoky green!! We were soooo excited to be having a baby boy!!! I took the second test at 15 weeks---and still---smoky green. I just had my ultrasound at 16 1/2 weeks and guess what---It's A Boy!!!! We are so pleased with your product that we have already recommended it to several of our friends that are pregnant. Regardless of the results, we had loads of fun just taking the test and waiting for the color to turn green or orange!!! We highly recommend your product to anyone.
Sheila and Jeff, Louisiana
My name is Brandi Shelton, I recently purchased two of your test which both said little boy right away.....My husband and I followed each step as it said so, each test being done several weeks apart. Well, we went for our 18 week ultrasound and no little boy!!!!! We were told that we are having a little girl (princess).
Still had fun doing the test though.
Brandi and Chad Shelton Belmont, NC
Hello, My name is Lia Gordon and I wrote to you last month letting you know that the results of my intelligender test said boy. Well, I had an ultrasound on Friday which was January 18 and we found out what we are having. IT'S A BOY!!! After having two little girls, we are extremely excited. I must say though, opening the diaper of a little boy is going to be quite a shock! Thank you so much for this wonderful test! I am letting all of my friends know about it. I also have a web page on I-am-pregnant.com and I have been telling all of my preggo mommy friends on there about your test and how mine turned out right. You have no idea how many women are excited about this test and are wanting to try it. You can count on me to be an Intelligender Lifer!
Thanks again! Most Sincerely,
The Gordon Family...and soon to be born Dominic Andrew Gordon!
I just wanted to tell you that I took your test and it was correct. I am an L&D nurse and was a bit skeptical and felt silly doing it, but then thought why not. I have 2 kids one girl and one boy. My husband thought for sure it was a boy, I thought it was a girl. We actually were both hoping it was a girl. I took the test at 10 weeks and it said GIRL! I tried not to get too excited, but figured I was the correct of the two of us. Sure enough, just had my ultrasound and it is a girl. I am really impressed. I laugh because one of our physicians offers a test at 8 weeks that costs $250 and I found out for so much less. I will tell friends to try it for fun.
Thanks for being so inventive.
Paige Houston, TX
Dear Intelligender, It is with great pleasure that I inform you that after all of my complaints about your product, I now owe you a true apology. Your test clearly showed "Girl". We had an early Ultrasound at 15 weeks, and this ultrasound clearly looked like a boy. The tech gave us an 85% accuracy. I was a little shocked as I
truly believed in your test. I went BACK in for my anatomy ultrasound, and it clearly revealed we are having a GIRL (a healthy girl, most importantly)! We are thrilled with this news, as I already have two adorable boys. Your test was very much accurate and I have switched back to a true believer in your product. I
apologize for the crazy confusion. Please be sure to change my false result to a positive!!!. Way to go Intelligender! Your happy client, Lee Ellen.
I took the Intelligender test at 11 weeks, & it resulted immediately in boy result!!! I had my ultrasound done at 17 weeks & of course it also showed that we are expecting a little boy!!! We already have a little princess & now our prince is on the way!!! We were so thrilled with Intelligender's accuracy, my maternal instinct said a boy from the beginning & Intelligender confirmed it!
Thanks so much!
Joanne & Jeremy Grivette
I was so excited to learn that there is a product out there that can tell the gender early and without huge expense. Even though I was a little bit skeptical, I live in New Brunswick and they won't do sonograms for gender, so I bought your test. It said girl which I was thrilled about but a little afraid to take to much stock in. Well, my husband finally took me outside of the area to get a 3D sonogram as a gift and guess what?? It's a girl! We are so excited and we will be using your test on our next baby!
I saw the ad in a Pregnancy magazine in my dr's office while I was waiting to find out if
I was truly pregnant, I was!! So I was only 3 weeks pregnant, ordered 2 of your tests and waited until
I was 10 weeks (8 weeks gestation) and the first test came back greenish/blueish
(boy) I told my husband and he was soooo excited but I told him
don't get too excited you never know it may be wrong, so I waited 3 weeks and took the test again when
I was 13 weeks (11 weeks gestation) and it came back with the same results as the first one!!!
I was still reluctant to accept that it was a boy, well on August 2nd our ultrasound indeed showed us we are having a baby BOY!!!!!!! Me and my husband are sooo excited, we both have girls from previous relationships. Thank you soooo much for your wonderful test!!! My sister is 13 weeks pregnant and she ordered a test on Wednesday August 15th we cant wait to find out what she is having.
Thank You again!!
Brandee Weidenburner, Medical Bill Specialist
Well.....It worked!! We had a 14 week ultrasound yesterday and it's a boy! I know most times they can't tell this soon, but we had a great shot three different times and they are very sure. I'm still in shock, I thought it was a girl this whole time. I was really sick with this baby and not my other two boys. We thought for sure it was a girl, but much to our surprise you guys and the ultrasound both showed BOY!
Thanks Again! -
Hi there- I bought your test when I was 16 weeks pregnant. I had an ultrasound scheduled for 18 weeks, but I was soooo anxious to find out what this baby was, that I got your test. I followed all the directions and when I looked at the test the first time, it looked green. Then I realized that I was looking down at it and the directions said “at eye level”. So…I got down to eye level and it was ORANGE!! I was excited, but a bit confused since it looked one color standing up and one at eye level. We went for our ultrasound last Friday and it is a GIRL!!! We are overjoyed. She has 3 big brothers that are waiting her arrival and we are so thrilled she is on her way.
Your test ROCKS! I will tell everyone I know that is expecting to give it a try. It’s a fun and affordable way to find out the gender of your baby!
I emailed you a few weeks ago about my Intelligender test. My test was dark green at the 5 minute mark but by 7-8 minutes turned orange and when swirled would turn green but then go back orange. We have 3 boys and desperately wanted a girl to be named after my grandfather who passed away last year. Well, I’m thrilled to report that your test was correct. We had our ultrasound today and we are indeed having a GIRL!!!!!
Thank you so much for your test and kind emails.
Hi, Just thought I would let you know that I took your test around 10 weeks and the result said it was a boy. I mean that thing turned immediately the greenish color for a boy. I was not surprised it said a boy as there have been only boys born in the last 4 generations on my husbands side of the family. I am now 19 plus weeks and just had a sonogram to tell us the gender. Guess what.... hmm NOT a boy! I was so surprised. We are actually having a girl and we are thrilled. Just goes to show that no matter how many tests you take or the
percentage of accuracy.. God may have something else in mind. We are so blessed. My thoughts..... buy the test.... have some fun, but don't put all your eggs in one basket! I mean, life's
surprises are just that...a surprise!
After having two girls, I turned to a website that virtually guaranteed a boy if I followed their instructions and timing. I also had several friends that had said this website was accurate. I paid $50 and followed the instructions. I was certain I was having a boy. As soon as I learned that I was indeed pregnant, I purchased your product "Intelligender - GPT". The result said girl. I was convinced that it could not be correct but low and behold, we had another girl! We are actually elated to have another girl- she is so sweet and such a blessing. I guess God knew what he was doing blessing us with Emily.
We just wanted to thank you and your staff for our wonderful experience. I have taken 3 intelligender tests and all three (even the one that I took too early) said boy, but after having had three girls I couldn’t help but be a little scared of getting my hopes up of having a boy.. Well we had our 19 week ultrasound and YOUR TEST has been confirmed… We are in fact having a boy!!!! Thank you so very much and I have of course told ALL my ttc friends about you and your wonderful product!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
Kristin and Chad Krumwiede :)
My friend Cheryl and I both found out that we were pregnant at the same time. I wanted a girl and she wanted a boy. We purchased two Intelligender tests and had a Gender Predicting party. The tests indicated that I was having another boy and she was having another girl.
They were both right :(
We ordered your product in disbelief and tried it anyway. We got the same results from an ultrasound one month later. We will refer your product to everyone expecting we know.
Thank You - Paul & Terry Gilbert
As the mother of three boys, when I found out I was pregnant (surprise!), the first thing I wanted to do was to figure out if I could possibly be having a girl. I was so excited to learn that there was actually a test that I could take and wouldn't have to wait for a sonogram. I did your GPT at 8 weeks and it said girl. I wanted to be sure so I did it again at 10 weeks. Again it said girl. Even after the sonogram confirmed that I was having a girl, I had to go and do ANOTHER GPT just to make certain. All tests (including the sonogram) were right! We finally got our little girl!
Thanks for keeping the suspense from killing me!
I was seeing if you would like to use this as a testimonial?
I just wanted to say how happy I am to let you know that your test worked for me!!! After 3 girls we are finally going to have a boy. I used your test after 11weeks along and it came up a dark green. We had our u/s last week on Valentines Day and it is for sure a Boy. No mistaking that.
Thank you so much for a great product!
Shannon J., MI
I wanted to let you know the results of our 18week sono and guess what, the Intelligender was right, ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!! Just as your test predicted. We are so impressed with the your test and have told everybody about it. If you need any sort of testimonial regarding the test, I would be happy to give my input, Let me know. Thanks for all your kindness in doing the test for us, you went above and beyond to accommodate us and we really appreciated it tons. If you are still needing test patients, I have a girl friend who is 11wks and would love to do the test, if not are they still sold out?
S.McKay, Dallas, TX
“I am a mom of 2 boys and currently pregnant with my third. I was eager to find out if I was having a girl or a boy this time. I used intelligender and it gave me a girl reading. I am happy to say that it was confirmed by ultrasound and it is a girl!”
I got the Intelligender months back as a gift and took it with a positive, fast, very dark green boy result. The u/s at 20 weeks showed "for sure" that we were having our 4th daughter. Today at 30 weeks I had another u/s done to try to get another good look at baby. AND.....looks like we are having a baby boy after all! I am thrilled and looks like the Intelligender got it right! I had written you after our "girl ultrasound" and said that it was all wrong. LOL
IntelliGender SA Tel: 011 764 2510 Fax: 086 671 5754 eMail: email@example.com
Designed by Serenity Designs
While it was fun to “find out” what I was having, it was unfortunately wrong. I did follow the directions to a T, as I am a stickler for attention to detail. It said “girl,” I am indeed having a son. It was fun though. Thanks